(EDGE Driver-Mc) Zigbee switch MC, Zigbee switch power MC, Zigbee multi switch and child MC

Hi @solarfusion

I need the manufacturer fingerprint
correct to divisor by 100 same as other TS011F?

Hi Mariano, is this what you need?

Data

• application: 43
• endpointId: 01
• manufacturer: _TZ3000_qeuvnohg
• model: TS011F
• zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Raw Description
01 0104 010A 01 0A 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 0702 0B04 0402 E000 E001 02 0019 000A

Correct it looks to be 100x higher not 10x as I’d said

@solarfusion

Fixed in this driver version

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Switch Power Mc
 Version      2023-01-06T10:46:21.335497113        
1 Like

Great that’s all working thanks.

I have a feature request. Would it be possible to have a button to reset the energy consumption? Sounds like it’s possible to send such a command: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jsconstantelos/SmartThings/master/smartapps/jsconstantelos/power-meter-reset-manager.src/power-meter-reset-manager.groovy

The standard function in zigbee is implemented to perform it with the Reset Energy command with a routine.
In Zigbee it is not really deleted, the default libraries save the Energy value in permanente memory when the command is received and subtract this value from the following values that are received from the device.
Try a routine like this

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo @junrau

I have the same issue as Sengled Smart Plug power meter reporting thousands of watts

For example I have one connected to my dryer and the power meter changes from 600W to 1.3kW and the only thing on the dryer that is on is the flashing indicator LED.

It appears to occur on all of my Sengled outlets, not some.

I’m guessing a recent drive change has added a multiplier of 1000?

Hi @NickA

Wath driver You use, Zigbee power Mc or Zigbee switch stock?

@NickA

Please, could you send me a capture witn zigbe thing Mc? , to see the fingerpribts

DeviceInfo:

Manufacturer: sengled
Model: E1C-NB7
FingerPrinted_EndPoint.Id: 0x01
App Version: 0x1A
ZCL Version: 0x03
Network ID: 0x9BD8
Zigbee EUI: B0CE1814036BF814
Device ID: 05bf3014-3406-4982-b365-c9aea172143d

Server Cluster:
Ep: 0x01={ 0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0702,0B05,
FC01,FC02,FC11 }

Client Clusters:
Ep: 0x01={ 0019 }

Signal Metrics:
LQI: 254 … RSSI: -81 dbm

This device, in the DTH stock, was assigned a divisor for power of 10 and for energy of 10000, which is what I assigned to it in my driver when we added it.

But I see that it only has cluster 0702, then in the stock driver and in mine, which use the default libraries, they can only be assigned the SIMPLE_METERING_DIVISOR_KEY divisor both to calculate power and energy, since they do not have cluster 0B04.

Does this mean that it has to be the same and it cannot be 10 for power and 10000 for energy.

I would ask you to uninstall one and install it with the zibbee switch stock to see what measurements you get. It does not assign any specific divisor and it will use the default ones.

They have to uninstall and install for it to set up correctly.

If you could capture the matchmaking log with zigbe switch it might clarify things more

It may be necessary to make a subdriver for this device

I am only seeing this issue on 1 of 5 Sengled Smart Plugs, though, all using the stock Zigbee Switch driver.

I found two of them that actually were reporting correctly.
When I first reconnected one of the miss reporting ones I used the wrong driver. I used Zigbee Power/Meter, and it reported the correct values for power and energy. When I reconnected it with the Zigbee Switch Stock both power and energy reported incorrectly. I changed back to your Zigbee Switch Power MC driver and the power and energy report correctly.

I have rechecked all 8 of them and they all appear to report power and energy correctly now.

Zigbee Power/Meter Driver:

Zigbee Switch Stock Driver:

Zigbee Switch Power MC driver:

I have no explanation for what caused this issue.

It would be nice to see a log to see what divisor and multiplier driver are using now to calculate power and energy.

What can happen is that when changing drivers, depending on which driver is used, it is configured differently.
When changing the driver, the divisor saved for the device are deleted.

The stock drivers, in general, when the driver is changed, no configuration is executed since the doConfigure life cycle is not called, with the DTH it was always configuration was done when the DTH was changed.

• The zigbee power energy when changing the driver, if the divisors are nil, it assigns a value of 1000 to both.

• The zigbee Switch stock does not assign anything, so the default handlers apply a value of 1 to both.

• The Zigbee Switch Power Mc assigns a value of 10 and 10000 to this device and then reads the values from the device and if it returns a value, it assigns it.

Finally a mess.

I still don’t understand why it works with my driver now, that’s why I would like to see what divider you are using by looking at a log

Thanks for the explanation, the helps me to understand it.

I will work on getting this to you, but it may not be until the weekend.

New version 5 of the Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc driver.

Improvements:

• To adapt the driver to the HUB firmware libraries, the LAN type Child devices are replaced by the EDGE_CHILD type.
  • Everything will work the same way as old version.
  • This improve the operation performance and facilitates future updates since it uses the resources of the default libraries of the Hub.
  • This update will be done manually so that each user can do it when they see fit, since the LAN-type child devices will have to be deleted and recreated as CHIL_EDGE type. There is no rush, do it when you can, everything will continue to work
  • HUB smart Wifi users, who have libraries lower than 45.x should not change to this new driver since their HUB firmware libraries do not support CHILD_EDGE devices. They must wait for their hub to be updated.

IMPORTANT: HOW TO UPDATE DRIVER AND NOT LOSE THE ROUTINES OF THE CHILD DEVICES:

• Wait for your current installed version to be Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc-(OLD)

• Install the new version of the driver Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc

• The routines of the real devices are not lost nor do they have to be modified.

• Procedure to facilitate the modification of child device routines:

• Without deleting the child Devices, change the driver from the Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc-(OLD) to the new VERSION Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc.
    • The child devices created will stop working and will keep all the routines. You can rename them to easily identify them.
    • With the new driver: Create the new Child devices you need.
    • Enter to the old Child devices menu Routines: Edit every routine and add the new child device and delete the old one.
    • Save the edited routine, which will go to the list of the new child device.
    • Once all the routines have been modified, delete the old child devices.
  • The version of the old driver will be renamed Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc-(OLD) and the new one Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc

Driver Id    e9bfd289-1d51-499e-8c64-d564d1868ad2
 Name         Zigbee Multi Switch and Child Mc
 Package Key  Zigbee_Multi_Switch-v5
 Version      2023-01-09T22:59:45.14692792

The rest of my drivers that use LAN child devices will also be published, they are already modified and tested

3 Likes

Will this driver work with devices that already have the Power Meter capability? I have an older Iris plug that has power meter reporting, but not Energy Meter. So i’m looking for a driver that will calculate the Energy Meter based on the Power reports.

@Mariano_Colmenarejo “ZigBee Switch Power Mc” has both Power and Energy reporting. I am using for the old Iris Plug with the Z-Wave repeater function.

Perfect, thanks @Paul_Oliver !

Hi @Automated_House

I hope energy works, I think there might be versions of the device that only power works.