(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

@Mariano_Colmenarejo , Thank you so much for looking and comparing,
Do you think that you can create a driver for 442 ? Do you need anything that is missing in order to create a driver ?

Hi @dotan_shai and @jahrin,

I sent to you a PM

3 Likes

(NEW RELEASE) Z-Wave Bulb Mc:

Improvements:

• At the request of @dotan_shai and @jahrin, Fibaro RGBW Controller 2, model 442 has been added
  • Tested the basic functions by @jahrin, it works fine
  - id: Fibaro_RGBW_Controller-2
    deviceLabel: Fibaro Light
    manufacturerId: 0x010F
    productType: 0x0902
    # productId: 0x1000
    deviceProfileName: fibaro-rgbw-controller-2
  • The details view is similar to the 441 model, adding 4 buttons that are used to make Routines with the scenes sent with the switches connected to the IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4 inputs.

• All the configuration parameters have been added, except association and reaction to alarms, since they can be done with automations.

• Also added the RGBW Dimmer Zooz-Zen31 since they are the same and share DTH
  - id: Zooz_RGBW_Dimmer
    deviceLabel: Zooz RGBW Dimmer
    manufacturerId: 0x027A
    productType: 0x0902
    productId: 0x2000
    deviceProfileName: fibaro-rgbw-controller-2
  • Added for 441 and 442 and Zooz the Multiple tile option in preferences, to be able to control the 3 Main, Rgb and White switches from the tile.

• The update will be done automatically and optionally with the CLI.
  • There are still things to test, if someone finds something that doesn’t work well, please tell me and send the logs

Driver version:

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Z-Wave Bulb Mc                       β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-24T10:30:40.566731           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
4 Likes

The Zooz zen31 even has Fibaro written on it:

Yes, as one of the older devices in the Zooz line it was a relabel of an existing Fibaro product. I don’t know if the firmware has stayed the same, though.

@TheSmartestHouse

Hi,

Newbie to thread, but I’ve got a fibaro RGBW 441, and I’ve got it installed with your Edge controller, but when I click on the device I don’t see the β€œscene” buttons, like what you describe in the screenshots above. I can activate the Police mode through the settings, but I was thinking there would be a button like setting also. So just wondering if I need to change the β€œsettings” configuration to enable having those buttons…

Thanks for you work on this, I was about to dig out a book on Lua and try to add this functionality and then saw you’d already done it… Apart from this issue, everything seems fine.

1 Like

Hi @martyzz1
Scene buttons are only for the 442 model.
The 441 does not send scenes with the switches connected to the inputs.

The utility of these buttons is only to be able to do automation, for example, if you press the switch connected to one of the inputs twice, then turn on the dimmer at 100% or any other action with this or other devices.

Is there a way to trigger the police mode at all through an automation?

Being in preferences you cannot activate the programs with automations.
It would be necessary to make a custom capability to be able to do it.

I’ll add it for both models when I have some time.

1 Like

If I wanted to have a crack at it, Do you have a link to your code so I could fork it and have a play around?

I use the stock Zwave bulb code from the smartthings GitHub public repository, to which I add new profiles, subdrivers and the code modifications for the new devices.

I have not published the code of these modified drivers.

I have already made the modification of the capability for programmed sequences and it is in tests, tomorrow if everything goes well I will publish the new version on the channel

1 Like

Thats awesome. I really appreciate your time on this. Thank you…

New Update for Z-Wave Bulb Mc driver

Improvements:

• At the request of @martyzz1, I have added a custom capability to activate and deactivate the programmed sequences for Fibaro RGBW Controller 441 & 442 and Zooz Zen31 from detail view:
    0 – sequence inactive (for 442 and 1 for 441 and Zooz models)
    6 – Fireplace sequence
    7 – Storm sequence
    8 – Rainbow sequence
    9 – Aurora sequence
    10 – Police (red-white-blue) sequence

• With this you can activate and deactivate also from automations.

• The selection of sequences in preferences has been removed

The version will be updated automatically or optionally with the CLI.
Although it has a new custom capability I don’t think there will be any problem

Driver version:

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Z-Wave Bulb Mc                       β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-05-27T11:44:47.074682699        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
2 Likes

Thanks for this that’s great. Gonna try it out…

1 Like

I think something’s isn’t quite working. When I activate it it does 1 colour change then turns off. W.g. police mode turns on blue then goes red, then goes off…

Do I need to tweak the settings somehow?

I tried the other modes and they all do the same. On, change colour, off.

Activating through a virtual switch.

In the old driver, if I activated the scene through the settings it would work fine.

I use the Fibaro 441, the colour programed sequences do not work for me either, i am also using a virtual edge switch to turn a colour sequence on and off, all sequences just set leds to white

I have tried various combinations in the automation such as different brightness, rgb off or on, white off or on but nothing helps

I also did not know there was a tile size option now in settings, can this not be placed on the main driver page, not everyone changes settings constantly or keeps up to date on the change log, i found the tile size option by chance

@martyzz1 , @fido

You can activate a program and send me a CLI log of what device answers there are.

Tomorrow I will look at it.

Sorry, now I’m in Cibeles celebrating the 14th European Cup!!! :trophy:
Go Madrid!!!

6 Likes

@fido @martyzz1

When the program was activated from preferences, only the new value of the parameter was sent to the device.
The device towards the rest of actions.

Try to configure the automation action only by choosing a programmed sequence.
Leave the rest of the components, main, rgb, White, actions blank, without selecting anything

1 Like

just tried Mariano, nothing happens, the Fibaro 441 remains off, no hint of life

Will mail a log over with the settings as you describe above

It was a short log mariano, so DMd it over, automation used is below