Version      2022-09-28T20:06:18.410835305        
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
- id: Flush RGBW Dimmer
  deviceLabel: Flush RGBW Dimmer
  manufacturerId: 0x0159
  productType: 0x0001
  productId: 0x0054
  deviceProfileName: rgbw-bulb

A few things I’ve noticed when using the Z-Wave Bulb Mc (ver. 2022-09-07) with the Zooz ZEN31 RGBW. Curious if anyone else is seeing these issues with the ZEN31 and this specific driver.

• The Multi-Tile type doesn’t work to turn on the RGB or White switches (at least not consistently). They just spin until it times out.

• Google Home doesn’t show the color option when pulling the device from ST.

• I’m unable to change programmed sequence settings. I have a no connection icon (cloud with line through it) instead of the settings icon (gear cog).

Hi @groundzero2010

The multi-tile buttons send the same commands that detailview buttons. The problem could be the zwave Network or the app!!

This is the problem with secondary components in smartthings. They will fix???

Can be that capability does not initialized when device installed. I will see the code and fix it

Hi @groundzero2010

Try with this driver version.
When this version is installed read the value of the parameter 157 and emit event for programmedSequence attribute
You can install with CLI or wait to update automatically

Name         Z-Wave Bulb Mc
 Version      2022-09-29T09:21:00.132276979        

Hi mariano, were you able to find the solution to this problem? Unfortunately I have tried all the configurations but it does not work … the open and close status updates after many minutes while the temperature is not signaled in any way. So there is some mistake that I cannot understand.

Hi @alefavara
Every time you open and close it takes several minutes to update the state?

For the temperature i need see driver logs with the CLI

to see the driver logs with the CLI how can I help you? What can I do to help you? it takes about 7/8 minutes to see the correct open or closed status

this is the post how install CLI in Windows PC

Sorry a forgot reply

This device is i the stock beta driver Z-Wave Sensor

- id: 010F/0701/2001 # Fibaro Open/Closed Sensor with temperature (FGK-10X) / NA
    deviceLabel: Fibaro Open/Closed Sensor
    manufacturerId: 0x010F
    productType: 0x0701
    productId: 0x2001
    deviceProfileName: fibaro-door-window-sensor-temperature
1 Like

Thank you for the reply. will convert later today. Fingers crossed. Wish they still made this as it has been a great way to monitor my freezers operations.

I have the latest version now but not sure what you mean by read parameter 157. Looking at the settings, if the parameter number is after the setting, mine stops at 152. Remote transition time.

Hello, @alefavara

I have been looking at the manual and it seems that for the outdoor sensor to work, you first have to connect it and then pair it to the Hub.
So I have set the one with temperature as the pairing profile, so that it is configured correctly in the pairing. Zwave devices are more complicated to add or remove capabilities dynamically than in zigbee, especially when defaults handlers are used

Install this version and exclude the device and pair it again to see if the temperature works

Name         Z-Wave Sensor Mc
 Version      2022-09-30T10:54:21.492535506        

Hi @groundzero2010
I just wanted to tell you the details of how I was going to initialize the value of the capability to change the sequence and show not a cloud.
This parameter in controlled in my driver by a custom capability instead of preference setting in order to use with automation and scenes

Parameter 157 is for the Fibaro RGBW-442 and Zooz zen 31

1. Start programmed sequence
    Setting this parameter will start programmed sequence with selected number. User can define own sequences via controller. While
    the sequence is active, the menu is unavailable.
    Parameter size 1B
    Default value 0 (sequence inactive)
    Available
    values
    0 – sequence inactive
    1-5 – user-defined sequence
    6 – Fireplace sequence
    7 – Storm sequence
    8 – Rainbow sequence
    9 – Aurora sequence
    10 – Police (red-white-blue) sequence

Parameter 72 is for the Fibaro RGBW-441

1. Starting predefined program when device set to work in RGB/RGBW mode

Parameter is relevant for main controllers other than Home Center only.

Available settings: 1-10 (animation program number)
Default setting: 1
Parameter size: 1 [byte]

Thanks for the clarification! Unfortunately I’m still getting the cloud.

I attempted to remove my test device and re-add and now getting more cloud icons.

Played around with it for a while, even excluded and included again but nothing until I changed the style to Multi-tile, went back to the room and turned the device on with the main button on the multi-tile. Then opened the device and the main, rgb, and white buttons were showing properly again. Programmed Sequence is still showing as a cloud.

No luck Mariano, the device fails to show power useage changes unless pull down refresh

I have not tried your zwave config mc driver, i have it installed and looked at it but i will be honest it leaves me a bit confused and i have no idea what changes i need to make or where

Thank you for trying though

I deleted the device and paired again, it found me directly the driver sensor mc … but nothing does not work neither the state nor the temperature.

@alefavara

But it should have the temperature profile when pairing and not the one you see in the screenshots.
Do you have the latest version installed before pairing it?

When paired it is not seen as a temperature sensor but as you see in the picture, practically as before. The driver is what you see in the picture

But wath version is installed.

See device driver menu

must be this
Name Z-Wave Sensor Mc
Version 2022-09-30T10:54:21.492535506