(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

Hi @sulisenator
To be honest, I have no idea if that would fix the app’s slider.

The slider is a way of displaying in the app a value of a command.

If that command works by sending it numerically from a routine or scene, I’m leaning toward a problem with the App, like most of the ones we’ve been seeing in recent days.

1 Like

This is epic. I’ve been missing this kind of operability since the old interface got shut down.

I have Fibaro dimmer 2s around most of my house, and an additional property, as well as a few other Fibaro modules.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hello friends, first of all, tnks for all the help you have been giving to the comunity.

I have this zemsmart zigbee switch, and I would like to know, if it was possible you to include it in the drivers.

It would be very nice to work with it on locally rotines also.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Data * application: 50

• endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_zmbedyhc
  • model: TS0003
  • onOff: catchall
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
    Raw Description 01 0104 0100 01 07 0003 0004 0005 0006 E000 E001 0000 02 0019 000A

Wellcome @N_Mendes

I write it down for when I can do it, until next month I won’t be able to.

Please, it would be better if you changed the post to the zigbee devices thread, this is for zwave devices.

https://community.smartthings.com/t/new-release-version-5-of-the-edge-beta-driver-zigbee-switch-mc/236953?u=mariano_colmenarejo

thanks my friend… i will do that.

Hello Mariano

Can you get drivers for these devices?

Data * networkSecurityLevel: ZWAVE_LEGACY_NON_SECURE
Raw Description zw:L type:1001 mfr:0118 prod:0311 model:0304 ver:2.05 zwv:4.05 lib:03 cc:5E,86,72,5A,73,85,59,25,20,27,70,2B,2C,60,7A epc:2

It is Z-Wave Dual Switch

Data * networkSecurityLevel: ZWAVE_LEGACY_NON_SECURE
Raw Description zw:L type:1107 mfr:013C prod:0001 model:0015 ver:1.05 zwv:4.38 lib:03 cc:5E,86,72,5A,85,59,73,25,26,70,71,32,7A,2B,2C
Current States * shadeLevel: 20 %

[ “open”, “close”, “pause” ]|

It is [

Philio PAN08 Roller Shutter

Thanks

Hi @Helder_Rodrigues,

At the moment I won’t be able to do anything.

I would start by asking the DTH authors or manufacturers if they are going to convert them to Edge.

These devices surely have configuration parameters that are necessary for proper operation, I don’t know them.

Does Fibaro Walli work with this?

Hi @ruostee66

Fibaro walli must be in the stock Beta driver.

In my driver too, but it does not provide anything different from the stock driver, it is a copy to avoid having 2 drivers if you need a device that is not in stock and it is in mine

Okay. Thanks!

I’d like to know if somebody else has a similar issue: while my Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 work flawlessly with the driver (i have 5 of them) , my two Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 work if I send open, close and pause, but if I set a % I hear a “click” like when you send a close command and it’s already closed, and the device doesn’t do anything else.

Any advice to fix it?

I don’t think is the polarity, because open and close work properly, but I accept any advice.
Maybe some z-wave setting I am not aware of?

Thanks!

I have had that problem with my Fibaro Roller Shutter 2, when I changed from DTH to Driver.
To fix it, I just recalibrate the shutter. And since then, works great.

1 Like

I will try, thank you!

Good evening, Mariano Could you implement a drive for the aeotec smart meter (HEM GEN 5) with three clamps? The one provided in beta only works on a clamp

Good evenning Giacomo,

I’ve had a quick look at the device manual and driver.

It seems that the driver has been configured to report total power and total energy of the 3 probes on endpoint 1.
Parameter 101 value 3.

To make it measure the 3 phases independently, would need to add a multicomponent profile and a subdriver that manages the reports of the 3 enpoints independently.

I don’t know if I’m about to do aeotec work for a device that is in production and being aeotec a smartthings hardware partner

Update:

If I’m bored this winter, I’ll think about it for you.

Aeotec is little or not at all visible in the forum and I see that its integrations leave users quite dissatisfied, with very, very basic configuration parameters.

If users knew how little it costs to put all or almost all the configuration parameters in the drivers, they would not buy another device from them.

And to them as manufacturers, they should be ashamed to say that some of their integration works with smartthings.

2 Likes

Good Evening Mariano.
If anyone needs it, I have finished implementing the working driver for aeotec-gen5-meter with multiple clamps.

2 Likes

HI Giacomo

I’m glad it worked!!

I don’t have any Zwave meter driver, but you can create a channel and share the link with the driver if someone needs it.

1 Like

Hi Mariano.
I need a little help. How do I differentiate a driver in fingerprint.yml based on the number of endpoints?
I mean,
I have 2 devices, one with a plug and the other with 2 plugs with the same Raw Description, the only difference is that in one ep = 1 the other ep = 2.

If I have understood you correctly, you have to create 2 profiles.
1 profile for the simple plug and another different profile for the device with 2 plugs.

Then in the fingerprints.yml you assign a profile to each of the devices.

You can see it on the zigbee multi switch on GitHub

The problem is that the two devices have the same Raw Description.
The only difference is the number of endpoints