(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

Has switch level, power and energy capabilities or only switch and level?

Switch and level only.

Thanks again

Added to this driver version
Try if it works

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc
 Version      2022-12-12T21:57:00.779033724
- id: 015D/2700/2700
    deviceLabel: Inovelli Dimmer NZW39
    manufacturerId: 0x015D
    productType: 0x2700
    productId: 0x2700
    deviceProfileName: switch-level

It worked perfectly!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo .
You could add this Fibaro device:

• Double Smart Module FGS-224
    It’s like the fibaro double switch 2 but with dry outputs.
    Your drivers works only for the first channel

Here is the fingerprint

Manufacturer:0x010F
Product Type:0x0204
Product ID:0x1000
End Point & Command Class:[0]: SWITCH_BINARY, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, CENTRAL_SCENE, MULTI_CHANNEL, CONFIGURATION, PROTECTION, NOTIFICATION, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, TRANSPORT_SERVICE, SECURITY, SECURITY_2, CRC_16_ENCAP, SUPERVISION, APPLICATION_STATUS
End Point & Command Class:[1]: SWITCH_BINARY, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_CHANNEL_ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, VERSION, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, CENTRAL_SCENE, MULTI_CHANNEL, CONFIGURATION, PROTECTION, NOTIFICATION, FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD, ZWAVEPLUS_INFO, TRANSPORT_SERVICE, SECURITY, SECURITY_2, CRC_16_ENCAP, SUPERVISION, APPLICATION_STATUS

Thank you

Hi @svalenciano
That will take me a while, I need to create a profile, subdriver and test It.
I think there is already a driver created by @Daniele_Ratti for this device

I use your driver for other fibaro devices, and it is better and easy to use only one driver for my fibaro devices, but I didn’t know about the existence of this driver from @Daniele_Ratti. It works fine, thank you.
Anyway if you want to add this model to your driver I can help you testing with my devices

1 Like

Can FGMS-001 be supported? Its Fibaro’s motion sensor but has multiple other features too.

Manual

Hi @baivab

This device should be in the stock Z-Wave Sensor driver and possibly also in my Z-Wave Sensor And Child Thermostat Mc driver

Have you tried to see if it matches?

Thanks worked. Z-Wave Sensor And Child Thermostat Mc
As for Z-Wave Sensor, I could not find it in your channel.

1 Like

I have 5 Fibaro Flood Sensors. Though just over half of my device types have updated to Edge drivers automatically, these haven’t. Can anyone tell me if the Fibaro Flood Sensor has an Edge driver yet and if so, if this one will update automatically before the support for Groovy ends?

Hi… I think the Fibaro RGBW2 have a new version of the Command class, so cause the driver is not working for the new version RGBW2 … please refer to below… hope that you can update your driver to suit this

Hi @Steven_Lim
I don’t know what you mean, could you specify what command class you mean and what doesn’t work?

Current I not able to control the color, program scene… I can only turn on and off the first channel…

I had tried to edit on the Smartthings official code to change the version of the command class, and it able to do the colour change… Btw… Do you share out your code in github?

@Steven_Lim
So far no one has complained about it.
Try this driver version

Name         Z-Wave Bulb Mc
 Version      2022-12-29T14:27:00.160778918        

Still have the same issue…

RGBW2 seems to be Shelley not Fibaro, at least in my searches

Are You installed new version with CLI?

could You install Z-Wave Thing Mc to see the complete fingerprints, could be a problem with fingerprints, that pair with driver but does not match with subdriver

This is the z-wave things msg

this is things I modified in the Smartthings Edge Driver Code… then it let me able to control the colour…