(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

Hola Giacomo

No and I haven’t thought about it either. I don’t like the button drivers at all

Hello,

Would it be possible to at least Have a driver that allows using the Assoziation groups functions for the Walli Controller?
Could you add it to the Zwave config driver?

Mariano,

I was finally able to test the Vision ZL7432 dual relay with the Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc driver and everything is working perfectly.

Also, a heads up to anyone everyone that was getting the black/white screen displaying when you attempted to ‘Select a different driver’ for a device. This is now working for me. Give it a try. I am using an Android 12 device and my Smartthings Hub is still on Firmware Version 44.9.

1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo , I have the following Fibaro open/close sensor with and external temperature probe attached. I would like to have the temperature show in the main tile button. I thought I read that there was a Settings option to show this with a temperature icon, but I could not find anything in the settings. Here is the info for the device and driver it is using.

Raw Description zw:Ss type:0701 mfr:010F prod:0701 model:2001 ver:3.02 zwv:4.05 lib:03 cc:5E,59,22,80,56,7A,72,73,98,31,86 sec:85,20,70,5A,8E,71,2B,9C,30,84

Thank you again for all your work.

Hi @5spot

Yes, I did it for product: 0700 that was going to use it as a temperature sensor.

When the temperature is placed in the tile, the icon will always remain activated (open) since the temperature does not have states defined for active or inactive. Therefore I also changed the icon to thermostat.

I don’t know if this works for you

1 Like

Yes, that would work fine for me. I only use these devices as Temperature sensors and do not care about open/close.

Thank you.

Hi @5spot
Added preference and profile to show temperature in the tile in this driver version. Default option is open/close sensor
You need clear app memory cache the first time you change the profile

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Z-Wave Sensor Mc
 Version      2022-10-29T19:03:15.341030072
1 Like

Thank you Mariano!

Would you consider adding Fibaro smart implant FGBS-222

Raw Description zw:Ls2a type:0701 mfr:010F prod:0502 model:1000 ver:5.02 zwv:6.02 lib:03 cc:5E,55,98,9F,56,6C,22 sec:25,85,8E,59,86,72,5A,73,5B,31,60,70,71,75,7A epc:7

Hi @Pamaliska

There is a beta driver published for this device.
I do not known and have not this device.

Hi there
We did try on quite a few FGS-223 and only one came up. could you please just give me the steps? There is obviously something I did not get…

Hi, Mariano! Thanks for your work! I tried to use your driver Z-Wave Switch and Childs Mc for Zwave NeoQulcam multi-switch (2 gang) and found the following issues: both stickers only turn on\off the main switch. Switch1 changes on and off on the sticker, but only the main switch on the device turns on\off. Can u fix it? Thanks!

Hi @Dimik586

I need details of fingerprints of device to see what subdriver use

@rowschank

I moved to this thread
5m

Switch, double switch and dimmer added to this driver version. Try if works fine

Name         Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc
 Version      2022-11-23T10:59:25.696680643        
  - id: TechniSat ZM5101/Switch
    deviceLabel: TechniSat ZM5101 Switch
    manufacturerId: 0x0299
    productType: 0x0002
    productId: 0x1A90
    deviceProfileName: metering-plug
  - id: TechniSat ZM5101/Double-Switch
    deviceLabel: TechniSat ZM5101 Double-Switch
    productType: 0x0003
    productId: 0x1A91
    deviceProfileName: dual-metering-switch
  - id: TechniSat ZM5101/Dimmer
    deviceLabel: TechniSat ZM5101 Dimmer
    productType: 0x0004
    productId: 0x1A92
    deviceProfileName: metering-dimmer

Window covering added to this driver version

Name         Z-Wave Window Treatment Mc
 Version      2022-11-23T11:02:40.193457636        
  - id: TechniSat ZM5101/Blind
    deviceLabel: TechniSat ZM5101
    productType: 0x0005
    productId: 0x1A93
    deviceProfileName: window-treatment-power

Hi @Kimmo_Liias

I moved to this thread that is for zwave devices

Hi @Kimmo_Liias

Your device would never be linked with those fingerprints and if linked with them it would see a double-switch profile.

I still don’t understand how it pairs with the stock zwave switch driver without the fingerprints.
There is no profile with power and energy for fingerprints c.c. generic.
There is no profile without Switch capability and with Power and energy

I don’t understand anything that happens to this device

The DTH you refer to is the official Aeotec DTH, I think this driver should be converted to the official page or channel of Aeotec.
It sends a specific configuration to the device.
I’m going to put it, as a favor.
uninstall and reinstall device with new vesion.
If it doesn’t work, please send all this information to Aeotec and have them fix it, which is aeotec responsibility as a manufacturer and partner of smartthings

Name         Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc
 Version      2022-11-25T11:22:27.749682185        

They work. The basic functions are fine, the blinds work fine.

The extra settings (reporting periods, switch modes, etc.) are obviously gone, but I rarely used them so it’s fine. But it’s unfortunate, because the hardware is really good.

Hi @rowschank

You can use Z-Wave Device Config Mc to configure the parameters according to device manual.

Preform a driver change to Z-Wave Device Config Mc then do the configuration ad return to the original driver.

Now there is a problem when you change to this driver, all routines for this device are deleted. I hope will fix soon.

Hi Mariano, do you have the chance to include in your driver edge Z-Wave Siren MC also the Aeotec Siren Gen 5? Thanks

Hi @D4nny84

This siren is in stock Z-Wave Siren
I have one siren that migrated to stock driver some time ago

Do you mean the Smarthings repository ( SmartThings Drivers (Beta))?