(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Hi,

Yes, I do have that version.

Here’s a screen grab video of what happens when I toggle the power button with and without the Circadian lighting active. It shows the levels keep going very low on power toggles. It’s only when Circadian is on.

About half way through I manually set the light level (although it does jump around a bit on screen when I do) to show it does still change it after. I also change the colour temperature manually to show it changes. The video shows the mix / max is 99/100.

I have offset my timezone to -5 (normally 0) as it’s 20:08 local time.

This is the same on all devices using this driver.

Sorry, seem to be signed in as a different account on my phone!

This problem seems related to the turn on default transition time of Ikea light bulbs.
Fixed sending transition time 0x0 instead of 0xFFFF in MoveToLevelWithOnOff command when Circadian is enabled.

fixed in this version

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-03-06T12:17:38.123989           β”‚
1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo
Thanks for your efforts
Can you add
IkeaTRΓ…DFRILED bulb E27 CWS 600lm, wireless dimmable colour and white spectrum

• application: 11
  • endpointId: 01
  • firmwareFullVersion: 13000272
  • firmwareImageType: 10241
  • firmwareManufacturerCode: 4476
  • manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
  • model: TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Hi @amin300,

I put this link so as not to repeat it again

2 Likes

Mariano, this is happening again. I just select 30%, but driver is jumping to 48 etc. Same with selecting for example 70%. See below
cb21002b-7f9d-49e8-b916-d11f008c5314

I understand that what happens to you is that if you quickly change levels a few times it will first show a different level before going to the correct level!

Change to this version that I have published or let it update itself, whatever you want

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-03-31T09:40:50.777876           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
1 Like

Yes that is happening with Level and Light Temperature

Could this device be added?

Hi @Stenvh,

Added to this driver version

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-04-01T15:46:16.429501           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "LEDVANCE/RGBW Z3"
    deviceLabel: LEDVANCE RGBW Z3
    manufacturer: LEDVANCE
    model: Gardenpole RGBW Z3
    deviceProfileName: rgbw-level-colortemp-2700-6500

@Mariano_Colmenarejo Sorry, not been online. Its colour temp only.

I can’t Add device until next week

@IVIik,

Data:
zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
application: 10
endpointId: 03
manufacturer: OSRAM
model: Ceiling TW OSRAM

Raw Description 03 C05E 0220 02 09 1000 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 0300 FC0F 01 0019

- id: "OSRAM/Ceiling TW"
    deviceLabel: OSRAM Ceiling TW
    manufacturer: OSRAM
    model: Ceiling TW OSRAM
    deviceProfileName: level-colortemp-2700-6500

Added to this driver date version

β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-04-19T09:35:51.023394           β”‚

Hi everyone,

I have published an update of the edge driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc with the following changes:

• Implemented the correction to solve the conversion error from ΒΊk to Mireds and back to ΒΊk in the colorTemperature capability.
    With this correction it is ensured that the value in ΒΊk sent in the command is the same value emitted to the platform.
  • Improved handling of colorControl attributes for ZLL devices
  • Modified the timer of the Circadian function from 10 minutes to 5 minutes, to make the color temperature and level transitions smoother.
  • Fixed bug that prevented the restart the timer of the Circadian function if the timer is canceled due to a Hub reboot or automatic driver update.

The driver update will be done automatically during the next 12 hours

driver date version:

β”‚ Driver Id   β”‚ 6b86005f-95b4-49cb-a3d5-d3a17fd94177 β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-04-21T16:33:58.807823           β”‚
3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I have published an update of the edge driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc with the following changes:

• Added colorControl-Attributes current xy handler
  • Tested by @BlackRose67, @amin300 for Ikea bulbs and @Mario_Machado Lidl RGBW strip.
  • Somes Ikea CWS bulbs are as RGB color devices, without colorTemperature attribute. added with profile "level-rgb"
  • Others as β€œTRADFRI bulb GU10 CWS 380lm” are as RGBW, with colorTemperature attribute. Added with profile "rgbw-level-colortemp-2700-6500"
  • For this colorControl xy need Hub firmware 42.07 or higher.
  • Added these bulbs models in this date version. If you need add others, please tell me:
  - id: "IKEA/E27 CWS 806lm"
    deviceLabel: IKEA E27 Bulb
    manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
    model: TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS 806lm
    deviceProfileName: level-rgb
  - id: "TRADFRI bulb GU10 CWS 380lm"
    deviceLabel: IKEA GU10 Bulb
    model: TRADFRI bulb GU10 CWS 380lm
  - id: "TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm"
    deviceLabel: IKEA E27 Bulb
    model: TRADFRI bulb E27 CWS opal 600lm
  - id: "TRADFRI bulb E26 CWS opal 600lm"
    deviceLabel: IKEA E26 Bulb
    model: TRADFRI bulb E26 CWS opal 600lm
  - id: "_TZ3000_riwp3k79/LIDL"
    deviceLabel: LIDL TS0505A
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_riwp3k79
    model: TS0505A

Update to new version will be done automatically within the next 12 hours or it can be done manually with the CLI

@amin300, @BlackRose67, @Mario_Machado, if you are using the test version XY, you will have to do a driver change to the new Mc version and delete the XY driver from hub.

Driver version date

β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-04-29T09:43:04.214959           β”‚

2 Likes

Hi All.

I’m fairly new to Edge drivers, and purchased a Zigbee Outlet with Power Meter. With a bit of tinkering I created my own channel for testing/learning. And I got the Device working for me with no issues. What is the process for adding this device to the community list for other users that may in the future purchase this device?. The fingerprint is below which I added to the Zigbee Switch Power Mc.

zigbeeManufacturer:

• id: β€œTuya/Outlet”
    deviceLabel: Zigbee_Plus
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_kx0pris5
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: switch-power-energy-plug

Data * zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

• application: 4A
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_kx0pris5
  • model: TS011F
    Raw Description 01 0104 010A 01 09 0003 0004 0005 0006 0702 0B04 E001 E000 0000 02 0019 000A

And thanks to Mariano_Colmenarejo who created the driver in the first place. Great job.

Hi Jeff,
What do you want to do to share your channel or add these fingerprints to my driver Zigbee Switch Power Mc and publish it myself?

HI Mariano.

I don’t know how to share yet. So if you can share it to help other users that would be great.

1 Like

Thanks for your contribution

Added to this driver version

β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Switch Power Mc               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-04-30T17:42:46.808794           β”‚
  - id: "_TZ3000_kx0pris5/TS011F"
    deviceLabel: TS011F Plug
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_kx0pris5
    model: TS011F
    deviceProfileName: switch-power-energy-plug
1 Like

Hi. I’ve switched back to your version of the driver. And I can confirm it’s working.

Thanks again for the support

1 Like