(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Hi Niquini,

It is a symptom that something has not been installed correctly and is usually fixed with the reboot of the hub.
You can switch to the driver - (OLD), close the device and reopen it. Allow more than 1 minute to finish the installation, it is a driver with several custom capabilities and profiles and it takes longer than it seems in the app.

-Erase the new driver from your Hub in app.
-Re-install the driver in the Hub from the channel and wait a minute
-Open the device and make a change from Driver to the new one.
-Close the device in the app, reopen it and wait about a minute for the installation and configuration to be carried out.
-Perform a refresh, sliding your finger down

It should work

I did the procedure 2 times, I restarted the hub and the same error remains.

With the version that had only the profile 2700k to 6500k does it work well?

it didn’t work either… I had even reported it to you. On another zigbee controller it worked… but on gledopto none of the 6 I have worked

What zigbee driver worked well on?

I have another lamp that the same driver worked fine using this same driver I’m trying on gledopto

Sorry, I don’t have any gledopto to test, but there are several users who use them and they work well.
I do not know if it will have a different version of firmware or hardware modification and it does not work the same.
There are other bulbs like the Ikea RGBW ones that don’t work well with this driver either

Is that RGBCCT Plus controller? I have the same model, and it works fine.
Actually is that one with Gledopto PLUS logo?

One without might be knockoff

the led tape controller haven’t tested it yet. my tests were on the lamps

Yes, I remember that I recomend you to try other different driver
Do you tested it?

I tested it too and gave the same error.

1 Like

Hello @Mariano_Colmenarejo , I have finally gotten around to updating to this TR version and it works GREAT. Both bulb on/off and temp work just how I expected with a nice smooth transition. Good work! I’ll let you know if I run into any issues.

1 Like

(NEW RELEASE) Version 5.0 of the Edge Driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Changes and Improvements:

• I have merged in this Driver the three existing similar Drivers:
    • Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc
    • Zigbee Light Multifunction and Tr-Time
    • Zigbee Light Multifunction Group Mc
  • Transition Time functions for Off-On-Off, Level, Color temperature and Color changes are adjustable from preferences with times from 0 sec to 10 sec.
    • Not all zigbee light bulbs work with the Transition Time Argument. If it does not work properly or you want to use the default values of the hardware and platform, you just have to put the values = 0 sec all settings or the ones you need.
  • The configuration functions to add and delete Groups, cluster 0x0004, it works like this:
    • When we add one or more devices to a group, we can send commands directly to all the devices in the same group with a remote control, which supports this function , without having to go through the Hub.
    • I’ve added a custom capability, shown at the end, which shows the group numbers that are added to this device. You can also delete all the groups added from this capability.
    • To add new groups:
      • Open settings, preferences and in the Add Group options type the group number to add
      • Inserting Value = 0 reads all Added Groups and displays them in the custom capability and event history.
    • To Delete groups individually:
      • Open settings, preferences and in the Options Remove Group number type the group number to remove.
      • inserting value = 0 remove all groups

Since it has new layouts and features that I can’t test with my devices, if you find something that doesn’t work well, please let me know.

As the driver has a new profile and changes in preferences the update will not be done automatically .

To facilitate the update, I am going to change drivers version 4.5 to the name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc- (OLD), Zigbee Light Multifunction and Tr-Time-(OLD) and Zigbee Light Multifunction Group Mc-(OLD)

I will publish the new version 5.0 with the original name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Driver Id   β”‚ 6b86005f-95b4-49cb-a3d5-d3a17fd94177 β”‚
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        β”‚
β”‚ Package Key β”‚ Zigbee_Light_Multifunction_v5        β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-01-20T17:23:08.088237           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), indicating that there is a new version available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

NOTE:
Drivers Zigbee Light Multifunction and Tr-Time-(OLD) and Zigbee Light Multifunction Group Mc-(OLD)
I will keep them in the channel for a reasonable time with the devices that already have fingerprints but will not be updated in the future

3 Likes

Hello
Can you please add this LIDL Livarno E14 CCT bulb :
Data
application: 50
endpointId: 01
manufacturer: _TZ3000_oborybow
model: TS0502A
zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

Raw Description
01 0104 010C 01 08 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 0300 1000 02 0019 000A

I will add it tomorrow, today I already updated the driver and a new update when another one is in process could cause some problem

Added to this driver version as RBG and level. I think is the correct. If not works well tell me please

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-01-27T17:45:49.524536           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "_TZ3000_oborybow/TS0502A RGB"
    deviceLabel: TS0502A RGB
    manufacturer: _TZ3000_oborybow
    model: TS0502A
    deviceProfileName: level-rgb

Can you add this Lidl e14 RGBW bulb?

Data * zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER

• application: 41
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_th6zqqy6
  • model: TS0505B
    Raw Description 01 0104 010D 01 08 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 1000 0008 0300 02 0019 000A

@Kristian_Horup,

Tomorrow I will add it, today I have already updated the driver once and it is in process. I would not want to create problems with very continuous updates

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo, the TS0502A is in the driver but TS0502A is a color temperatur (cct) bulb not rgb.

TS0502A is CCT bulb for sure. :wink:

I havent tried the driver with rgbw as my hub hasnt updated the drivers yet.