(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

(NEW RELEASE) Version 6.0 of the Edge Driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Changes and Improvements:

1. At the request and tested by @milandjurovic71, I have added new modes of Continuous color change, using 2 contiguous colors or with a unique color, blue or green.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: All color change modes are executed in the driver and are not programmed in the device, therefore continuous use or in more than one device at the same time can condition the operation of the hub and the network, since with the frequency of the chosen timer commands are executed, sent and received continuously.

1. Added capability for information of the signal metric as in the last Hop. By default in history you don’t see the events. In preferences you can enable visibility if you want to perform a troublesooting of the device signal.

1. Added preference for ATTEMPT Restore State if Power Lost, using the cluster 0x0006 and the attributes 0x4003 (zigbee standard) and 0x8002 (Tuya). I don’t know of any bulb that works with this, but in the switch-level profile there are dimmers that could work. If I manage to discover or know by someone the clusters and attributes used by some manufacturer I will add it

1. Added a non-visible capability, Driver Version, which will warn in the event history once a day or when running an InfoChanged lifecycle that a new version of the driver is available that needs to be updated manually. It will be activated only when the driver is renamed (-OLD).
    I will be adding this function to the other Mc drivers

As the driver has a new custom capability and changes in preferences the update will not be done automatically.
To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 5 to the name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc-(OLD)
I will publish the new version 6.0 with the original name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), and will be notified in the Event History indicating that there is a new version 6 available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

New Driver version:

┌─────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Name        │ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        │
│ Package Key │ Zigbee_Light_Multifunction_v6        │
│ Version     │ 2022-06-03T15:03:53.155499333        │
└─────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘
6 Likes