New features in Gentle Wake Up, how to publish?

@gladclef This still isn’t working for me. I want so badly to take advantage of the color change option w/ my LIFX bulbs. Is this project dead at this point?

@gladclef Hi, I’ve been really appreciating Gentle Wake Up for around 2 years now. However a few days ago i tried to change the start time and found that the app no longer accepts morning hours. It will accept evening hours. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I tried using the interface to enter the time and tried manual entry. Any morning hours clears out as if the app thinks it’s an invalid entry.
I originally set this up with the classic app but have had trouble logging into that. I would love to help you trouble shoot this if you are interested or try any suggestions anyone has. I will work on logging into the classic app again but it would be nice to not have this issue on the current app.

Hey Wolfkc, I haven’t been using smart things for a while now, so unfortunately I’m unaware of what might have changed in the API to break the gentle wake up app. If you’re not too adverse of programming, the code for gentle wake up is actually pretty simple if you wanted to roll your own version. I bet you’re not the only person that would appreciate the fix. :slight_smile: