New Stock Edge Drivers Beta list

This can be a thread with which edge drivers are available in the beta.
This will make it easier for people to have a list of compatible drivers and devices in case they want to test them.

Here is the List:

• Zigbee carbon monoxide detector

ClimaxTechnology/CO_00.00.00.22TC
ClimaxTechnology/CO_00.00.00.15TC
HEIMAN/COSensor-EM

• Zigbee illuminance sensor

generic-illuminance-sensor

• Zigbee motion sensor

eWeLink/MS01
ORVIBO/895a2d80097f4ae2b2d40500d5e0
HEIMAN/PIRSensor-N
Megaman/PS601/z1
NYCE/3041
NYCE/3043
NYCE/3045
iMagic by GreatStar/1117-S
eZEX/E280-KR0A0Z0-HA
ikea/motion
GatorSystem/GSHW01
Aurora/MotionSensor51AU

• Zigbee power meter

E240-KR080Z0-HA

• Zigbee smoke detector

Heiman/Orvibo/Gas1
Heiman/Orvibo/Gas2
HEIMAN/SmokeSensor-EM
HEIMAN/SmokeSensor-N-3.0
frient/SMSZB-120
Heiman/Orvibo/Gas3
Heiman/Orvibo/Gas4
HEIMAN/GASSensor-N

• Zigbee sound sensor

Ecolink/FFZB1-SM-ECO

• Zigbee vent

keen/sv01-610-mp-1.1

• Zigbee water leak sensor

Heiman/Water/1
HEIMAN/Water/2
HEIMAN/WaterSensor-N
Ecolink/FLZB1-ECO
Sinope/WL4200
Sinope/WL4200S
WAXMAN/leakSMART Water Sensor V2

• Zwave electric meter

AeotecEnergyMonitor/US
AeotecEnergyMonitor/EU
QubinoMeter
Qubino3PhaseMeter
AeonHomeEnergyMeter/1
AeonHomeEnergyMeter/2
GenericEnergyMeter

• Zwave mouse trap

Dome Pest Control

Zwave range extender
Aeotec Repeater/Extender - 0086/xxxx/0075
Aeotec Repeater/Extender - 0371/xxxx/00BD
Dome Repeater/Extender - 021F/0003/0108
Iris Repeater/Extender - 0246/0001/0001

• Zwave valve

EcoNet Valve

• Zwave range extender
    Aeotec Repeater/ range extender
    Dome Repeater/ range extender
    Iris Repeater/ range extender

• Zwave Siren
    Zooz Multisiren
    Everspring Siren
    Ecolink firefighter
    Ecolink siren
    Aeotec doorbell 6
    Aeotec siren 6

12 Likes

We should add the specific make and model of the device fingerprints under each driver since they canā€™t be manually assigned right now.

3 Likes

Exactly! I will do that once i get to work though. It is still 6:50 AM here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s late here, but hereā€™s what I found upcoming. They arenā€™t installable yet btw.

• Zigbee motion sensors: Iris V3, Ikea, Sonoff, Orvibo, Heiman, Ingenium, Nyce, eZEX, Gator, Aurora

• Z-wave energy meter: Aeotec, Aeon Labs, Qubino

• Z-wave range extender: Aeotec, Dome, Iris

• Dome Mouser

2 Likes

I would like to try these but it seems SmartThings WiFi doesnā€™t support edge yet

Iā€™m sure it will come to Samsung Connect and SmartThings wifi in time since they havenā€™t been announced as deprecated.

This will be a big update for me once the driver website refreshes with this pull request. I now have the following devices to test:

• Iris V3 Motion
  • Sonoff motion
  • Dome Mouser
  • Iris repeater

Iā€™m particularly keen to test the motions sensors since this should move 3-5 of my light automations local.

1 Like

Yes saw that as well. I was trying to pair my ikea motion when i noticed you canā€™t install the drivers yet. :frowning: Lets hope they will become available by the end of the day.

Lol i will probably buy the whole stock of ikea motions sensors and buttons when this comes true :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated the list. Now we wait! @steven.green may i ask when these will become available inside the beta?

The Sonoff motion sensor identifyer is MSO1 ou MS01? ThereĀ“s a MS01 moisture sensor.

1 Like

No idea really but i think that is the correct id.

It is branded as the Sonoff SNZB-03 but at the Zigbee level it is the eWeLink MS01.

2 Likes

Good job Iā€™ve got all the motion sensors I need then, and the buttons are not worth me buying until the battery drain is sorted (which sounds like it will be never unless I find my own solution).

Still havenā€™t tried the Sonoff motion sensors. The reviews of them suggested their behaviour was a bit unusual.

I think it is a signal issue. Some buttons take much longer to drain than others. Also i have been using sonoff motion switch for 2 -3 months now with the smartsense motion sensor dht and it is working locally and solid. The only issue for me is the red light when it detects motion, as it is so creepy. I can even imagine have the fibaro oneā€¦ Not that Fibaro will ever get another cent from meā€¦

1 Like

I find all the IKEA buttons drain at two speeds. Perfectly normally or in about a day. It is what triggers a battery that may have been working fine for several months to then drain in hours that is the key. The description and reviews of the Sonoff behaviour with regard to ā€˜blindā€™ periods made it sound unusable in typical scenarios.

Anyway hopefully the Shortcut buttons will be supported in Edge drivers too. They are just one button versions of the On/Off. Iā€™ve got to implement a virtual sensor in Edge though to really make any difference to local execution.

2 Likes

The first thing I did was dismantle it to put some blutack over the led.
But I no longer use the Sonoff or Ikea motion sensors as they gave false positives in an empty room.

Hahaha lol! Really?

For my clarification, I have to remove and rejoin my devices so the Edge driver is used (assuming the fingerprint is right)?

If so Iā€™m screwed until the 200 device limitation in the app is fixed.

3 Likes

That is a yes and yes my friend. And the newly added drivers have yet to be made availableā€¦ @psbarrett will these come to the beta?

I wouldnā€™t count on that, since it hasnā€™t been announced that Aeotec is picking them up, either. I would say their future is unclear at this time. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought so. I did notice that my washer, dryer, and one of my 6 ST cameras must now be using edge drivers because the DTH is ā€œplaceholderā€. I rejoined them a while ago, before the 200 limit, and I noticed that change.