New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

Lithonia lighting has been added

LEDVANCE SMART+ WIFI is back!

1 Like

Bajaj Smart has been added

YIP tag/tracker has been added

Hmmm…this looks to me like a fancy engraveable case which comes with either an apple AirTag or a galaxy smart tag inside. Maybe they have their own version of the two technologies, but it looks like the features are exactly the same.

So I suspect that only the galaxy version will work with smartthings and it will only work in exactly the same way as a galaxy smarttag works, meaning you can’t use it in Automations, but it uses the smartthings app to locate the tag. And I would guess the Apple version doesn’t work with smartthings at all, but maybe I’m wrong on that.

This functionality is essentially exactly like any of the location tags available on the market today, but YIP has the added benefit of doubling up as an ID tag, with an engravable plate that you stick onto the tag.

Treat Life has been added

Does anyone have this Treat Life device to report functionality?

Samsung Aircon ODM by Yoau has been added

SkyHome has been added

EGLOO has been added

Awair has been removed from the list

1 Like

Were they the one many months ago that said they were having problems with the integration so they decided to drop it (or something along those lines)? The SmartThings website still lists them

Also interesting that they’re still listed under SmartThings Air

There was a support letter published at Reddit about 15 months ago, but as you noted, they continued to be listed as an official partner.

Looks like they still have an Ifttt integration, at least for some models.

They used to have a local access Groovy DTH as well for some models.

SafeTec has been added

KOCOM Home has been added

Popp Thermostat has been added

2 Likes

tenpl has been added (10+)

Looks like another Tuya platform product line.

1 Like

Devzone Yellow has been added (window treatment)