New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

Where’s the evidence to say that the ST’s base is huge? It might be if Samsung gave hubs away with phone instead of watches.

No one can tell me when edge will be the set language or system or what the fall out from that will be. So as much as I love ST I’m afraid I can’t see why big companies would invest.

You’re thinking of pre-Samsung user base. Every person that buys a Samsung Smart TV or connected appliance has to use the SmartThings app, so there’s more users without a hub than with. I think the last number they mentioned in their press events is 62 million, but that was probably early 2021, so I’m sure it’s higher now.

3 Likes

Solu-m has returned (tag/tracker)

Logical Buildings has been added

NodOn has been added (switch/dimmer)

1 Like

CozyLife has been added

Jasco Pro Series has been added

Philips SmartSelect has been added

OhmConnect has been added

How many smart home brands use the Philips name?! Apparently this one is a Jasco product.
https://byjasco.com/philips-wifi-app

Several, and Jasco licenses big names for many of their products, including GE in the past.

The Phillips name has been licensed to a Chinese manufacturer for a smart bulb in the past, but I’ll admit this is the first time I’ve heard of one in this region. :thinking:

On the other hand, it looks like Jasco has been manufacturing cables under the Philips name for a while.

And what products are covered?

I can’t find any for sale. Looks like it might be a power strip?

I don’t see any for sale either, although the app is live. But based on images from Jasco, they are power strips and smart plugs.

I have had a tiny little hope for the air purifiers… :frowning:

But what amuses me, is how many different protocol these different Philips devices might be using…

Earn money by not consuming… The user reviews just sound ridiculous.

Combined SmartThings Product List

Added
3 Day Blinds
AiDot
AMP
Android Auto
Arnoo
Autoline
Bliss Automation by Alta
C-Lux
Chameleon
Cozylife
Easyiot
EVVR
Exosite ExoHome
HELTUN
Home Connect
iPool Inc
MOTION Blinds
Near Smart
NodOn
OA IoT
Onassis Smart
Smart Solity
Solu-M
U-Tec

Removed
Flic
LEDVANCE
Rachio
Ultraloq

1 Like

Hmmm…Flic is still listing ST integration on their website, I wonder if it’s a temporary absence. :thinking:

Same with Racchio:

I didn’t think Flic was ever listed in the ST app since you add SmartThings from their app? Rachio is still listed in the USA.

2 Likes

EnerZipper Home has been added (energy monitoring)