New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

yep, just wanted visual confirmation for folks since the tag category that was shown above already existed.

2 Likes

I am confusedā€¦ canā€™t you see the screenshot i attached?

yesā€¦ as i said, that tag/tracker category already existed in the app. i wanted to see a screenshot of the supported devices within.

that way, folks who are not using android will not be confused when they donā€™t see the samsung galaxy tags

1 Like

2 Likes

OHD Anywhere has been added

Aladdin Connect has been added

1 Like

Canā€™t see either in Europeā€¦ :frowning:

Aladdin connect and OHD anywhere are the same app. I used them interchangeably with mine before they refreshed both the apps. I waited so long for an integration and eventually gave up on it and went to Nexx. Nexx definitely has a lot more/better features.

Iā€™m only responding here to provide clarity for anyone who might be wondering what these are for.

1 Like

Oh shit!!! Aladdin connect is my garage door :grin: I have been hounding them.for 2 years. Omg.

2 Likes

Thank you @jkp :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

So I had my aladdin connect integrated with alexa. You had to say open plus your passcode & also close. Could not add it to any type of routine & could not add voice ability to say open & close.

Fast forward & now smartthings integration is added. I deleted the skill & garage from alexa so as i could add it from smartthings but for it does not appear as a new device. I made sure it was deleted by checking on the pc & even deleted & re added through smartthings but it still does not appear in alexa.

SmartThings doesnā€™t support door openers in their Alexa skill.

Ok thanks. I just added again the alexa skill & did my virtual switches. Now Iā€™m thinking do I put a camera in the garage.

Rollease Acmeda has been removed

MOMAX Smart has been added

Looks like another tuya platform

Vision now has 2 integrations

Anybody able to run the Cielo app on a tablet, my Tab S4 cannot see/load it?

PS nor can my Tab A 8

Vision has been combined into one