don’t know and too busy tonight to check :slight_smile:

I just went by the Samsung logo on it

The icon says placeholder in the background

maybe its them?

but! There’s this:

Which looks exactly the same as the Samung Jetbot

1 Like

And everybot has been removed…

Nanoleaf has been added but not full control. Cant play scenes.

1 Like

Nanoleaf has been there a while now

Was about to say the same

What’s up with that guy who is no longer updating tHe first post of this thread. Someone really needs to get him to get off his b*** and get it up-to-date!

2 Likes

Busy working on the Black Friday post I think.

2 Likes

Frient and GatorSystem have been added.

1 Like

various Zigbee devices:

This i a bit confusing. Is it zigbee or wifi?

2 Likes

Zigbee works at 2.4 GHz

Also, I’ve often seen product descriptions use “Wi-Fi” as a synonym for “wireless”. For example, https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mijia-Aqara-WiFi-Smart-Human-Body-Motion-Sensor-ZigBee-Remote-APP-Control-T8T1/154088180255, which is a known ZigBee-only device (I have several), and the specs on the page show ZigBee and not Wi-Fi.

This is probably getting off topic.

What’s the product brand? And is it newly available in the v3 app?

Nope wifi is standard and not a description for wireless.

The software company I work for has done this more times than I can count in the last 5 years. SMH but sh*t happens.

1 Like

Correct but they improved the experience. It used to drop API connection semi-regularly but has become solid enough for me to move all my nanoleaf automations to ST/WEBCORE in the last month or so. I still have to control scenes, elesewhere.

They are all for different honewell products. I Just moved off honeywell and none of these apps were interchangeable. I think they are pieces of tech they’ve bought over time and that’s why they don’t have parity yet. They all work differently and independently.

1 Like

AI Power Manager is back to one listing

Here’s the list of devices that the new Arlo update will support.

Yeah that has been happening for a while