New Brands/Devices available on the SmartThings Platform

I’ve just looked at the Shelly and it list as Others. And for me on the room selection page shows Shelly Cloud. Probably that bug doesn’t effect my phone as I don’t use English natively. (Dodged that bullet.)
And indeed it brings to the Shelly Cloud login page.
(I’ve checked on my wife’s phone too. Her phone has English as default language, and it shows Shelly Cloud as well.)

1 Like

I hope they get it back soon. My two plugs are running still, but I really need to change their names.

Busy day in the New Brands department…

Konnected has been added

4 Likes

Unfortunately I tried to connect but it didn’t find any device, Don’t know why. Does someone get to find shelly devices?

Are they on the stock Shelly firmware and have you added them to your Shelly Cloud? Can you control them from the Shelly Cloud?

Yes absolutely, thay have the stock firmware, updated to the last version and are in the shelly cloud, all of them, I control them with Alexa as well

Shoot a message to Shelly on there Facebook community page. There might be some issue with it.

Shelly has been removed

@erickv is it again a Developer oversight and they have published before it was complete, like the Globe Suite integration? @Automated_House asked this question few weeks ago.

By the way, the Konnekted integration throws me a server error.

Same thing for me for Konnekted

It isn’t live yet. I think Nate is still working on mobile apps for his hubless device support.

Hello, @GSzabados

Thanks for referring to me. Please allow me some time to do more research about this case in particular.

1 Like

VISION has been added (multipurpose sensor)

1 Like

Shelly has been added again and August has also been added.

If only they would add evohome… 300 euros wasted on a bad decision…

@Andremain Can’t you connect to evohome m through the Honeywell / Resideo TCC integration

Interesting on August!

If I’ve already got my lock connected to ST, should I delete it and re-add using that?

That is what I did… removed the z-wave connection and added the new wifi integration

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks!

Any tips or tricks? I’ve never actually removed a z-wave device before.

Removing the August z-wave is a little tricky because it requires the August app and ST app to be open so best to use two mobile devices. You need to click remove device in the ST app and in the August app select remove z-wave connection. It may two a time or two before the connection is removed.

1 Like