Netatmo Fails Since Meltdown

the smartapp only allows a single instance, this can be changed in the smartapp code.

still doesnā€™t help thoughā€¦tried plenty of ways around fixingā€¦ended up deleting to test. now Netatmo is registered on my Vera plusā€¦which is a gateway that has its problems alsoā€¦but never a do over due to incompetence

1 Like

Removed the netatmo devices individually. The netatmo smart app removed itself somehow (which I found interesting).

Went into the marketplace and ā€˜triedā€™ to install the netatmo smart app.

I was able to go to the login screen and enter my credentials which, as many of you posted, I could not do prior do to an ā€˜invalid urlā€™.

However, when I go to select ā€˜My Devicesā€™ nothing appears. Anyone else experiencing this?

I ask because I found it very odd that the netatmo smart app would simply disappear from my previously installed smart apps upon removing the devices from ST.

Any assistance would be helpful.

I saw the same behavior when Iā€™ve tried to reinstall the Netatmo (Connect) smartapp.
After entering the credentials donā€™t select any device and just hit Done a finish the installation.
Then open the installed Netatmo smartapp and itā€™ll let you select you devices. :wink:

2 Likes

Got it. Thank You!

Hey guys! Finally got around to configuring the Netatmo SmartApp. Thanks for the tip about hitting done initially, then come back to select devices. That was key.

My question: I have 5 Netatmo devices including an extra indoor module, Rain and Wind. All 5 show up in the selectable list of devices in the SmartApp, however after selecting all 5, only the first four show up fine as ST Things. the Wind module does not show up as a Thing. Iā€™ve even tried I selecting, saving and then re-selecting the Wind module. Anyone else have the Wind module?

I really canā€™t get this to work even with all your help. It was working fine but since this summer, itā€™s not updating. I removed everything, tried to install again and I get an error when I click done :frowning:

LJ

1 Like

I have the wind module and my situation is the same as yours. It shows up in the list of devices to add, but doesnā€™t get added.

The windmodule is not supported by the official Smartthings Netatmo connect app. For us in the UK, Netatmo is not supported at all. I have made a modified version with some updates and windmodule support.