Need help with doorbell routine

I’m trying to determine the best way to perform the action I’m wanting.

I have integrated an Iris push-button into my NuTone intercom chime module. I have it setup to send a push notification to my phone when somebody rings the doorbell using a SmartApp. I’ve recently added an Aeon Labs micro controller to control my porch light. I’ve added it to SmartThings and it works as expected.

What I would like to do is create a routine where when the button is pressed at anytime, I still get the push notification, but I’d also like the porch light to turn on for about 5 minutes. I’d prefer it to only happen after sunset as the light is not needed during the day. I haven’t been able to find where I can set a specific time for the light to remain on for only 5 minutes after the button is pressed. It also appears that the routine will only SMS me after sunset if I set it to only work at that time.

I’m trying to streamline the process, but figured I’ll have to leave the SmartApp for the SMS, but I still can’t figure out how to only have the light on for 5 minutes. Any suggestions?