Need help to run Sonoff zigbee motion sensors SNZB-03 locally

Is anyone using Sonoff zigbee motion sensors (SNZB 03)? I am trying to make them run locally, currently I am using Zigbee Motion Detector as DTH which runs on cloud. I have tried two more DTHs - SmartSense Motion Sensor and SmartSense Motion, sensors work locally for a while, but they eventually go offline. Is there a way to make them run local? On a side note, Sonoff zigbee contact sensors (SNZB 04) run locally out of the box. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

1 Like

I am also using Zigbee Motion Detector as DTH which runs in the cloud. It was the only one that seemed to work long term.

1 Like

I have a problem with my SONOFF presence sensors for the last 2 months or so. I installed them easily using eWeLink Motion Sensor and type Zigbee Motion Detector and execute in Cloud.
For the first 2-3 months they worked perfectly detecting movement in front of them, but lately, for around 2-3 months, I am getting constant events for motion detection every 1 hour (almost exactly) at night. See image attached.
Does anybody know how to fix this? Looks like a remote polling from the cloud but I don’t know how it detects a motion when there is no motion.