Need help getting MCT370 door/window sensor to work

Please can you send me step by step to add MCT370 to smartthings hub

Go to SmartThings app -> click + -> device -> scan nearby.
Pull the tab on your new MCT370 sensor, it should start flashing with a green light.
On your phone it will show up as a thing.
Rename it to whatever you want it to be, then it will already be in the midst of your devices. There you can assign it to a room.
You will see the device, but it will say “unable to connect”.

Go to:
https://account.smartthings.com/login
Login with your credentials.

Click on the hamburger menu on the top right corner
(3 lines). -> Devices -> find your new device that you just scanned. It’ll show up under the name you gave it.
Click on the name, go to the bottom, click “edit”.

Under device type it will say 2015 Samsung Smart TV.
Change it to tyco window/ door sensor.
If it does not appear there, you will need to add the visonic/ tyco device handler. Let me know and I will send you a copy and instructions.
At that point click to check for firmware update and let it run. You should be set once the firmware is updated on the sensor. It will give you battery, temperature, open/ close status after firmware is complete.
This is the firmware version:

• Current Version: 0x10000003
  • Target Version: 0x10000003
  • Last Updated: N/A
  • Last Checked: 2020-10-09 10:51 PM
  • Current Version: 0x10000003
  • Target Version: 0x10000003
  • Last Updated: N/A
  • Last Checked: 2020-10-09 10:51 PM EDT - [Check Now]

Is any way we can use SMCSM-01-Z-RRR smoke detector and MP-841 motion sensor with SmartThings hub ?
Thanks

I’m not sure. I haven’t come across one to try to pair and see if it works.

I’m having trouble with my mct370 sma. I have it added to smartthings. Temperature shows but it is stuck in closed status, I have tried Tyco window door sensor, visonic open/closed sensor, visonic multipurpose etc
 But contact status will not change. Anyone else figured this out yet?

Smarsense open/close sensor?

Or look to see if there is an edge driver

Tried smart sense too, no luck. I didn’t know edge drivers were availible. Do you know where I can get them? Thanks

When you first added it to ST
 what device type was assigned to it?

Here is your info on Edge

Not yet available on wifi mesh or connect hubs

1 Like

Fist added as a “Thing”, device type was default 2015 Samsung TV, then changed it to Tyco Window/Door sensor. I’ve also tried Smart Sense Open Close, visonic open/closed sensor, visonic multipurpose. All seem to show temperature but reflect status as closed which does not change despite the contact being open.

Has anyone else managed to get the MCt370- SMA to work?