Nedis Zigbee

It doesn’t make sense that the default in Europe is Fahrenheit, and just found out that it’s the same with Phillips Hue sensor.
So it has to do with ST

i read in a thread somewhere …
that it might help if you go to offset/adjust and type 0 β€œzero” some seem to have experienced this will change from fahrenheit to celcius​:man_shrugging::man_shrugging: i have no idea if it works….but having the wrong temp. scale is a pain in the …

Hi,
Have cheched and it is set to C and not F, but can see that the Samsung account is for some reason located in the US. Not sure why I can’t change that and it could be that it overrides the accounts location, and not what you set in the Smart Hub.

There are several Nedis Zigbee devices out there. Which of these work with SmartThings?
This thread says that Temperature and Contatct should work. I got only Tempereature working. But I haven’t dared to buy others yet. This would be locally available and that’s why I’m interested.

Temperature β†’ works fine
Temperature with display
Motion
Contact β†’ Sakari has this working
Carbon monoxide
Buttons 1 / 4 / remote
Lights
Radiator thermostat

https://nedis.fi/fi-fi/search?q=zigbee

Scene swich (4 buttons ) [ST Edge] Zigbee Driver for MOES 4-Button Scene Switch (TS004F) - #273 by TapioX

1 Like

CO detector

1 Like