MYSA Smart Thermostat not showing up in app

Trying to add my MYSA thermostat to Smartthings and it tells me I sucessfully connected MYSA to SmartThings but it doesn’t seem to show up anywhere in the app. It does list MYSA under connected services but I can’t find the device anywhere on the app. Any advice on how to fix this situation?

I believe it is the same issue I am experiencing with some of the new integrations in the new app. For me, it is meross and Kasa. If you have the classic app installed, check to see if the device shows there. Definitely report the issue to ST and MYSA support. ST support is investigating.

I’m not using the classic app but I did seem to have an issue with Kasa yesterday. I tried to add a Kasa switch and it took almost 24 hours for the device to show up in the APP. Its been a few days for MYSA and still nothing.

report it to ST support and MYSA

1 Like

The promised updated driver is still a long way off. The integration is poor. They do not use a standard thermostat interface, so none of the Webcore thermostat integrations will work.

[In the installation, you may not be prompted for your Mysa credentials] in step 6. (https://help.getmysa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043404612-How-do-I-link-Mysa-with-Samsung-SmartThings-) resulting in an unspecified error after accepting permissions. If so, follow this article to delete the linked service under the gear icon in the new Smartthings app.

No thermostat data is displayed on the graph.api.smartthings.com/device/show. Only the following device attributes are supported. You cannot read the floor temperature.
[mysa: temperature]
[mysa : humidity]
[mysa : heatingSetpoint]

To add a second thermostat, you have to delete the first thermostat and make sure you delete the Mysa “Linked Service”. The process will then add all thermostats that have been configured in the Mysa app.

@Snowyogi,

Did this work reliably? I had issues getting my first Mysa thermostat into ST but it finally worked. Getting a second one into ST has failed probably through 50 attempts. I tried to delete the linked service in ST on my Android phone but the I couldn’t get the delete prompt to show.

Considering the issues I’ve been having, I hesitate deleting the one thermostat that did make it into ST.

Try left swiping on the integration to delete

I couldn’t get it to work on my Android phone. However, I decided to try it on my wife’s iPad and it worked there. Then I was able to add my second thermostat. All’s good. Thx.