My Scenes have all gone missing [January 2021]

If you’re going to do that. You’re better off creating ones with nonconflicting names for the moment. Like maybe prefix them all with TEMP - (I feel you, I’m in the same boat, I’m still missing at least 6 of mine…) The scenes still exist in your system you just can’t see them in the app - heck if you’re using a voice assistant you can still trigger them. So your naming concern is justified.

Occasionally I’d rather trigger via the app… I like the “TEMP” name suggestion.

@vlad - can you take a look at my ticket? I’ve had the same issue for months. Although the missing scenes still work, scenes that were set to sunrise are triggered at the sunrise time when the scene went missing and not the current sunrise time. Ticket 1151998

@nathancu @vlad

So I just figured out that I can’t create workaround “temp” scenes since many of the devices required apparently have “unknown actions” for them, which are also present in several of my (non-missing) scenes. Just wanted to share the joy.

I’d like to add that some of my scenes went missing too… Didn’t really care until i needed to use them. Webcore still triggers them via ID but no button in the smartthings gui

All my scenes disappeared few days a go - but the routines are fully functional. Did anyone figure a fix?

Me to. The automation is working, but missing one that is sunset based. Just emailed Support.

@vlad can you talk to @avinash.pen?

Anyone find a fix? Still missing several scenes. Automations using these scenes still work but are missing from my app. Thanks.

Last check, the ‘fix’ requires a code change in the mobile app. Last comms I had with support on my ticket saying the change that would impact my particular presentation of this issue is planned but no word on when it’s coming yet. And I’m a bit BEYOND irritated about it.

@blake.arnold, @vlad

Any chance to get some support on here? Unfortunately I’ve had the runaround as I’m in Australia. I have basically been told to just wait until a new update is pushed out. That was over 3 months ago now. Multiple scenes missing and would like to readjust them!

Any help appreciated. Fed up with Samsung Australia, they have no smartthinfs support and the US team say they can’t do anything.

Has a fix ever been released for this? I had two scenes disappear months ago, and like many others on this thread they are still there and work properly. They just don’t show up in the Android SmartThings app. 3 of my scenes migrated fine, but two didn’t, apparently.

I know the scenes still exist because they work via automations that trigger them, and also because I see them in the https://graph.api.smartthings.com view of my hub.

@vlad If I DM you is there any chance you can take a look at my account and figure out how to get these scenes to show up again? Or do we still need to wait for a code fix to the SmartThings app on Android?

Thanks!

If you tempoarily install smartthings v1.7.56.21 via apk from for example

You should be able to make changes to those scenes as before then switch back to the latest version when done. For me that version was the last one that shows my scenes that are not visible in the later releases.