My "Linked Services" is now empty

So, I changed my Google password a few weeks ago which caused a cascade of errors that I am still cleaning up. My Nest account was completely whacked out, and I have my work cut out for me - I have set up another “home” in Nest and Google Home, and I am migrating all 280 of my devices from my old google “home” to the new one.

So, for this group: this is either the most incredible coincidence in technology, or the FUBAR up above cause this, but… my Linked Services list in my SmartThings app is now empty. No IFTTT, no LIFX…nothing. However, the services are clearly working…

So, what are the thoughts here? Has anyone seen this before? Is there a solution? How to replace my linked services? …you know, all the questions.

Try signing out of the app and sign back in. If that does not help, if android … clear data cache for the app. Last option, uninstall/reinstall the app. Note: doing most of these will rearrange your rooms.

Then there is the option of contacting ST support to see what fun things they can suggest for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll give this a try later today. (I forgot about clearing the cache, that might do it.)

Clearing the cache did the trick - many thanks.

2 Likes