Multisensor only reporting motion

I have an Oomi multisensor (http://www.oomi.com/discover/multisensor) which is a re-branded Aeon Multsensor, and the only thing that is updated is when motion is detected or stopped. I’ve tried the custom device types for it but it still only reports motion. When I initially pair it to the z-wave network it does report all the values but then it never updates them, even if I hit the refresh. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Thanks!

So I have been able to now get updated sensor data other than motion, but only if I manually click the refresh button. I have changed the report time to 240 but it never auto updates. Does anyone have similar issues

is there a way to have the device handler simulate the refresh button click every x seconds so I don’t have to manually do it? I’m using erocm123 : Aeon Multisensor 6 (Advanced) device handler

So now I removed USB power and powered it with the batteries and now again all it reports is the motion even after I click on the refresh button? Is no one else having these problems?

Same problem here.