Monoprice 10761 Multizone Audio and iTach IP2SL

I use the Flex daily. you said you have the android app running and it’s working (which app are you using?).

@oyzerskiy, after a while, I was able to get your device handler working, so it’s definitely connected right / working from SmartThings. However, I’ve still not been able to get @poelock 's working at all. Same IP settings of course, and just zero response/control.

As far as the separate app goes, I’m using this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monoprice.audiocontrol&hl=en_US

Any chance on getting Redloro’s integration to work properly in the new app?

Just hoping I can get any traction on this. Would really to get this to work properly in the new app

Thanks

Yeah I wish there was some traction on this as well… I am still able to use some of the code as I am using WebCore on the back end to do some of the tasks. The device inside the new app is completely useless as they took away a lot of the functionality.

I’ve emailed Rboy twice with no response. My suggestion would be to have everyone interested to email him about recoding this integration.

I’m really interested in this as well, as I will be purchasing either the Monoprice 10761 or HTD MCA-66. This will probably sway my decision.

Rboy probably has endless emails going to his box at the moment because of this transition to the new Smartthings App… Speaking of which I need to email him. :joy:

If you’re looking at the 10761, check out this upgraded version. A bit pricier though.

Has anyone been able to use the Monoprice amp with the iTach within SmartThings? I also have the Home Audio app, works great, would just like to automate.

Take a look at this thread…

I have a few integrations:

1. I can use a standalone app (similar to the itunes one) but it’s for android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monoprice.audiocontrol)
  2. I have also set up a Device Handler (along with a dummy device) that allows me to control all the options via Webcore. The device inside of smartthings is useless this way. IT doesn’t show any useful options and I didn’t want to spend the time trying to fix it. Since I am using WebCore, it allows me accomplish all the items I want. I have certain Zones automatically turn on/off at specific time of days for example.
    If I need to manually turn on a zone, I can either go to the standalone app and turn it on (#1 above) or I’ve even created Virtual Devices (Smartthings) and add them to ActionTiles and can turn them on/off that way if needed as well (uses webcore on the backend). You can turn volume up/down, etc as well if you want to customize further.