[OBSOLETE] Netatmo Weather Station

So you don’t get the webpage where you should log in?

Can you go to marketplace-things-presence sensor and life 360? Do you get a webpage to login? It’s just to help troubleshoot

I have Life360 setup already

I don’t have an android phone to test on at the moment. I did initially set it up on an android phone so it used to work. I’ll try to get one to test on.

As stated earlier, if you know anyone with an ios device you can use that to set it up as a temp workaround. You only have to do it once.

1 Like

Yeah ok so set up smartthings and login and access my netatmo for sign in, yeah I’m sure I can manage that, thanks man.

Can you go to marketplace-smartapp-samsung home-artik cloud and then press login. See if the web page renders correctly

Thank you for the information, I will try to look into it

Let me know if you need anything, I’m trying to track down an iPhone user lol, looking forward to using your app

Uploading…
Just hanging sigh…

Finally got it connected on an iPhone wow lol.

I’m happy that you got it working. I was able to test on an S8 and I get the same webview error as you got.
Not sure if its a phone, ST app or Smartapp code issue

1 Like

it’something on Android phones. I’ve got 3 of them and i have same error on all of them.
No IOS device for me so i’m stuck

1 Like

It’s a S8 bug. The login works upto S7.

I have s7 and no go

Hmm syrange… my neighbour has a S7 and it worked just fine. We are in the US.

Somehow, after changing url to EU got in, and my modules registered ok (Note 4 - Android 6). All working fine, thank you.

@alexmihaila64 Did you also have the webview error?

Yes I had it. Switching to EU shard somehow fix it.

1 Like