[MODIFIED] Netatmo Weather Station

I have finally got this to work. Well almost…
It seems there was an authentication problem so I had to regenerate clientID and SecretID.

My problems now are that the Wind module will not show anything except from its battery status. It’s constantly at a’‘checking status’’ state but no other data are displayed despite I can see it working fine within my Netatmo account.

Another problem is that I can’t seem to be able to change UTC timezone to EU-UK and probably as a result there’s no outdoor measure for pressure.

I’d appreciate any help with these.

Do you have any data on the other modules?

If you can have live log open in the IDE, go back to the Smartapp in Smartthings and check the live log in the IDE for messages when you hit done

1 Like

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Well, all modules except from Wind Gauge were reporting values yesterday (I also couldn’t get any pressure values but I’m under the impression this works with location?) BUT this morning everything seems to have gone offline for some reason…

Logs either don’t look very helpful OR I’m looking at the wrong place?

EDIT: It’s worth to note that I have added the device handlers manually as they weren’t distributed by the SmartApp automatically. I’m obviously doing something wrong but all this process seems way to complicated to my limited knowledge.

I have got it to work eventually by repeating the process from the beginning. I don’t know what I was doing wrong. The only difference was I copied and pasted the code using the “raw” option on Github.

All modules now work as intended and are reporting values. It’s been robust since yesterday evening so hopefully there won’t be any problem with my installation.

My only issue now (and hopefully the last one) is the UTC timezone which is being used by default. I’m in the UK and can’t seem to find a way to change the timezone. I tried creating a second /different location within SmartThings “locations” so that I can subsequently use it as my hub’s main location but I can’t set the timezone there either…

Can someone please point me to the right direction?

Is there a way to change refresh frequency of the modules. I think it would be better if they report more refrequently, say every 10 minutes.

My module stopped worked since I upgraded to last version, i tried to reinstall everything but still having the same error.

14:48:40: error Windmodule is missing data
14:48:40: error Additional module is missing data
14:48:40: error Rain Module is missing data
14:48:40: error Outdoor Module is missing data
14:48:40: error Main Module is missing data

Any other error messages? Is there data from the modules in the Netatmo app?

Yeah! The issue was on netatmo side, I reconfigured the station and now works fine with your code last version.

Thank you!

1 Like