[OBSOLETE] Netatmo Weather Station

@cscheiene sorry for my late response.

I renamed on the modules :). That’s what I got:

On outdoor module I get a Carbon Dioxide Concentration tile, but I should only get this tile on the basestation module. Shouldn’t I get also the temperature trend?

@Panos thank you for the feedback

There is also Carbon Dioxide on the Additional indoor module. Make sure you are not using that DH for the outdoor module.

The other modules looks like mine, except the missing units on the Wind Max.

Can you just confirm what VID you have on the wind and outdoor module?

Hi @cscheiene

This is the wind module this morning:

The Wind Max capability tile now displays the unit!
No luck yet with outdoor module… If this is causing by the “classic” caching issue, I will update here once there is an update on its presentation.:slight_smile:

Here is the vids:
Wind module vid: "787d5e2d-80e1-3f39-bf73-026acafdc48f”
Outdoor Module vid: “b6454229-3609-3701-bfef-25c9f8f36755”

1 Like

Thank you again for the info.

You might have to remove and re-add the outdoor module to get it working again

Outdoor module after deletion and adding it again via the smartapp:
IMG_8384

On dashboard i’m getting the humidity percentage now

Any suggestion to count the numbers of minutes the devices were on in the previous 7 days?

Done, please test it out and report if any issues

Strange, its not reading the VID. :thinking: Make sure you published the DH after you updated

It works perfectly!! Thanks

I remove and add the device one more time and change the name once again. nothing happens.
Caching issues again?:confused: I let you know if something changes again

1 Like

Hello @cscheiene.
I changed the DHT of the outdoor module to additional indoor module to see want will happend.
on dashboard view I’m getting this:
IMG_8439

and on detailsview this screen:

When I change it again back to outdoor module DHT, the dashboard view reverted to humidity percentage and I’m getting this detailview screen now:

IMG_8437

@Panos I made a minor change to the outdoor DH just to force a new VID, maybe that helps

@cscheiene
Still the same here after updating to latest code

• I have also deleting/adding the outdoor module via smartappp
  • Rename the device

:confused:

-EDIT-
Does anyone else having issues with iOS?

Yes, there was a point while troubleshooting my issue with the DTH, that the three of us including @cscheiene all had different views on the same DTH…

Dear all, I up to date all the device handler, and all work fine.
One more information for those who use Google Home.
As you know, google home does not support temperature sensors, but only thermostats, so by making this change to the device handler, you can transform the display of this sensor into a thermostat, and you can also view it on google home, but above all also ask the google assistant the temperatures of the various sensors you have inside and outside the house. I hope I enjoyed it, I’m not the expert, I only report the info received from another very kind user

@cscheiene @chewmull Unfortunately, the outdoor module hasn’t displayed the new capabilities yet. On dashboard view i’m getting still the humidity persistence instead of temperature.

@cscheiene after the latest code outdoor sensor seems to be working fine now

Max Temp, Min Temp does not displayed yet, though

@Panos Great!

I copied som info from the example DTH, and that had a bug in it.

Min/max is not added yet, but now that the other stuff seems to work I can proceed and add more

unfortunately, I also had the external sensor that worked well, I thought it would be a good idea to update the DH because the IDE told me to be in conflict not for what reason … now the external module shows the battery percentage. Damn me for not standing still. Do you have any advice for me to get everything back to the way it was before?

@cscheiene one question for you: what do you think of my modification to the DH listed a few posts above to make it compatible with google home and being able to ask for the temperatures also from google home for each sensor? Do you use google home? Don’t think it’s worth implementing it in your future DH updates? or does it have any contraindications for those who do not use google home?

@Diegocampy
Try this:
Remove outdoor module via smart app,
Update to latest code,
Readd the module via smart app,
Rename the name (not label) credit: @cscheiene

This worked for me.

1 Like

thanks but not work for me. Every ok the all sensor, only outdoor have a problem. :frowning: