[OBSOLETE] Netatmo Weather Station

bug apiGet: Call failed org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to api.netatmo.com:443 [api.netatmo.com/195.154.179.238, api.netatmo.com/195.154.172.147] failed: Connection refused

That’s my log output. Just sits on the connect to netatmo screen.

Did you already have Netatmo installed on Smartthings, or did you do a fresh install?

Still running into this error after logging in and accepting 3rd party integration

{“error”:true,“type”:“java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException”,“message”:“An unexpected error occurred.”}

Any ideas?

Did you just update your existing netatmo connect installation, or did you do a clean install?

Clean install.

Ok, I will try to make some install instructions later today for new installations.

If you want, you can have a look at this thread:

@the2352 and @MacBenTosh I have updated the first post with installation instructions

Does it matter that we are in the US?

Still running into same issues. Clean install, followed install instructions - ideas?

I dont know if this will work in the US. You guys have official integration, we in the UK don’t.

In the US you have different shards for your IDE. Modify the instructions and use your shard when installing the smartapp and DTH. Also try to use your shard in the settings. Make sure you install the app from “my apps” in marketplace, not the official one. Also make sure that you are on the latest version from github, I made some bug fixes yesterday.

Where in the process are you receiving error messages?

followed it to the letter but I get a java error

Where in the process do you get the error? Screenshot?

I receive the error after logging in to my Netatmo account and accepting the 3rd party application integration.

So this is just after entering your Netatmo credentials, logging in, then pressing “Yes” to accept the integration?

I just did a clean install and did not receive any error messages.

Did you try the different addresses in the “serverUrl” field in the settings? You might even have another adress than the two listed in the instructions that you use to log in to IDE. Try them all if you have not already, and make sure your client ID and secret are correct and that Oauth is enabled in the settings.

Can you also have live logging open and see if there is any additional messages there when you try it.

Hi!

Any chance of you updating this to also support netatmo thermostat?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t think I have the time or skills to do this at the moment.

Works like a charm, dont have the wind module, but the rest works fine.

1 Like

I was wondering about the thermostat which is not included :frowning:

If I ever get the thermostat I will have a look at it, but at the moment I will focus on the weatherstation

I’m having the same issue. It accepts the Netatmo credentilas (i even get an e-mail from Netamo telling me that someone has logged into my account) and after pressing “Yes” to accept the integration it fails.
From the Logs it looks like “api.netamo.com” is refusing the connection (or not responding in time):

2‎:‎46‎:‎11‎ ‎PM: error org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to api.netatmo.com:443 [api.netatmo.com/195.154.172.147, api.netatmo.com/195.154.179.238] failed: Connection refused @ line 149 
2:‎45‎:‎05‎ ‎PM: debug In oauthInitUrl 
‎2‎:‎45‎:‎03‎ ‎PM: error java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Execution time exceeded 20 app execution seconds: 18750651696863 @ line 461 
‎2‎:‎45‎:‎03‎ ‎PM: debug Error: org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException: Connect to api.netatmo.com:443 [api.netatmo.com/195.154.172.147, api.netatmo.com/195.154.179.238] failed: connect timed out 
‎2‎:‎44‎:‎43‎ ‎PM: debug In refreshToken 
‎2‎:‎44‎:‎43‎ ‎PM: debug In getDeviceList 
‎2‎:‎44‎:‎43‎ ‎PM: debug In listDevices 
‎2‎:‎44‎:‎40‎ ‎PM: debug Show the login page 
‎2‎:‎44‎:‎40‎ ‎PM: debug About to create access token. 
‎2‎:‎44‎:‎39‎ ‎PM: debug In authPage