[MODIFIED] Netatmo Weather Station

Thanks for your update…just wanted to confirm that the error handling seems good to me. I just lost all my Netatmo PWS data feeds due to a failed battery in the additional module, then updated my SmartApp to your new one and hey presto everything is restored. Great Job !!

1 Like

@cscheiene Just wanted to ask - could you please apply your magic to the outdoor sensor DH? I have noticed that it doesn’t have the ability to set an alarm on the battery level whereas the indoor sensor DH has it.

And something i was meant to say for a long time: THANK YOU!!! :slight_smile:
People like you deserve more credit than we certainly give you!!!

Hi i am brand new at this, and i have to ask, is the “how to guide” updated? because when i save the copy paste at the very begining, creating the app, i get errors. Se below, any ideas? and i again sorry guys i am new at this :slight_smile:

Groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: script_dth_metadata_1a7e0cad_234f_4578_9fda_5b51fffaf297.appSetting() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.String) values: [clientId] Possible solutions: typeSetting(java.lang.String), typeSetting(java.util.Map), typeSetting(java.lang.String, java.lang.String), getSettings(), setSettings(java.lang.Object), typeSetting(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.util.List)

Random question. I’ve installed everything (I think correctly). When I go to install the app I log into Netatmo no problem but when I go to select devices it says “no devices”. I’m having trouble figuring out where the problem is. Seems like that’s a Netatmo issue but I’m able to see all the devices no problem when logged into Netatmo.

Thanks! Works like a charm!

1 Like

@flotueur Thank you!

Can you be more specific? What do you use to set the battery alarm?

Yes I think it should still work. When do you get this error? Make sure you click the raw button when you copy the app. Here is a direct link https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cscheiene/SmartThings-cscheiene/master/smartapps/cscheiene/netatmo-connect-modified.src/netatmo-connect-modified.groovy

After creating the make sure you fill in client id/secret and serverUrl

@craig Can you have livelog open when you enter the app. See if there is any errors

When you create a custom automation in the new app - you can’t select “battery level” as a trigger.

I noticed the same that you can’t select the battery level in the new app.

Don’t know if this is any help, but I have all my battery level warnings in one webcore piston. Once the battery level gets low, it sends push notifications with the device name, battery type and number of batteries needed.

I think I know why. But have to wait until ST pushes some new updates so I don’t break other stuff.

As @Jevis said, you can use webcore or a battery monitor smart app in the meantime

Well actually you can, with the changes you have made to the other device handlers, i can select the “battery level” for the other module!

Yes, but it will remove the temperature display for the main tile in the rooms view.

Hello.
Any updates regarding ”ocfDeviceType” parameter and how affects primary tile?
I do a research for myself but unfortunately I haven’t find something useful:/

I’m waiting for Smartthings to make updates. Hopefully this or next month

It works now thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I have just installed teh smartapp and DH. In the new app i get Humidity as default value and not the temp?

What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. ST does not provide any way to change this. They said that this will be possible soon, will update when this is available

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Just got a Smartthings hub and want to add my Netatatmo weather station

Goto https://dev.netatmo.com/apps and login and get creaet app page. Fill in name , description and accept terms but when I click on Create button nothing happens

© 2019 SmartThings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

SmartThings; SmartApps®; Physical Graph; Hello, Home; and Hello, Smart Home are all trademarks of the SmartThings, Inc.