Mihome Mini Adaptor Rpi

hi all, was looking at the mihome range and found an adaptor board for the rpi on their site, they have also given some code to allow you to pair the products and use them in a .py file, is there any way of modifying or integrating this so we can use the mihome gear through Hassio? I’m just starting to learn this stuff so forgive me if my question seems vague :smile:

This forum is for people who are using the Samsung SmartThings home automation platform. So all of the answers that you get will be within the context of that particular platform.

This is a very active forum so it tends to come up near the top of general Google searches on home automation topics, but it is platform specific.

There may be a few community members here who are also running a hassio system and can offer suggestions, but you would probably get more answers in a hassio forum.

Do you have a link to the Rpi adaptor?

@ArstenA this is what i was looking at.

https://energenie4u.co.uk/catalogue/category/Raspberry-Pi-Accessories

@JDRoberts thanks for the advice, i have posted in there aswell but wasn’t sure if it could be implemented into HA or into ST as a device handler etc.

1 Like