[OBSOLETE] Mi Connector (Xiaomi and Yeelight)

token is ok
ip is ok too

is there any way to expose color temperature options for webcore? Right now I’m only able to set a color. Also, I pulled the tokens out of the Mi Home app, which means now I can’t use the Yeelight app. Can the tokens be extracted from the Yeelight app also?

It’s dth bug.
I fixed xiaomi-light DTH.

You have to replace that.

Maybe you can call setLevel on WebCore.
I don’t have Yeelight but it would be worked even if you get token.

Thanks for the response, I updated the dth, but looking at the code, I don’t see a color temperature capability. Only setlevel and setcolor. I’m unable to get accurate 2700K-6500K color temperature adjustments via webcore without this.

I can adjust this white light color temperature on the smartapp fine, just that the color temperature capability is not defined in the code. For example, like this RGBW dth:

Is this possible?

I have no idea well if color temperature is possible really.

I don’t have light…

You just add capability Color Temperature on the DTH.
And Let me know the result.

If it works, I will add the capability.

Thanks.

I’ve been looking for a real way to connect my robot vacuum to Smartthings. I gotta ask though, is a server or something required for this? I understand the whole smartapp part but the Docker part is foreign to me. Thanks for creating all this though, if I can get it working it would be great!

You need some kind of home server for Docker. It could be Synology, or QNAP disk station, or Raspberry Pi, or any other always turned on PC.
Docker is a container with virtual machine which has all necessary software preinstalled.

I see. That could pose an issue for me. I have a Windows machine that I never use that I wouldn’t mind running as “server” but as far as setting up and running Docker, I’m not sure I could do that.

did you manage to integrate the lights into smartthings? I see the strip led among those available, but I can not add it.

I have Xiaomi Philips Ceiling Lamp and it doesn’t work. Previously I can’t even add it to mi-connector. Always had an error. So I did apt update, apt upgrade inside docker container. After that my lamp is added to mi-connector and to ST, but it still doesn’t work at all.
I successfully added this lamp to homebridge, but I’m not able to do it with this connector.

What type do you have light?

MI Connector doesn’t support Xiaomi Philips Ceiling Lamp now.

Let me know the type, if you added.
ex) zhimi.airpurifier.m1

I have two yeelight bulbs and a strip led always yeelight. The strip is seen automatically by mi-connector, but it does not add me to smartthings, while the bulbs probably have to extract the tokens, but I do not know if they can be added then to smartthings.
mi air purifier and vacuum works perfect.

Here you are. I know that it doesn’t support yet. That’s why I try to solve it by myself.

The Yeelight, vaccum type must be added manually with the token.

What version is you installed Mi-Connector?

Is there more than one version? I have image version 0.0.1 downloaded from docker registry on my synology.
Aha. There is one more version which was updated 8 days ago. I’ll try in right now.

Well. I did string 220:
}else if(params.type == "philips.light.sread1" || params.type == "philips.light.bulb" || params.type == "philips.light.ceiling"){
in smartapp
than
var yeelinkList = ["yeelink.light.lamp1", "yeelink.light.mono1", "yeelink.light.color1", "yeelink.light.strip1", "philips.light.sread1", "philips.light.bulb", "philips.light.ceiling"];
in miio.js
After that the light is appear in ST, but doesn’t work at all.
There is a part of log:
info: Initialize WiFi Device >> philips.light.ceiling(56XXXXXX) ip=10.0.24.17 {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:23:40.614Z"} info: Control >> {"id":"56XXXXXXX","cmd":"power","data":"off"} {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:28:13.394Z"} info: Requested to control by ST >> [philips.light.ceiling] >> {"id":"56XXXXXX","cmd":"power","data":"off"} {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:28:13.400Z"} error: Control Device2 Error >> TypeError: device.power is not a function Error at Object.module.exports.controlDevice (/usr/src/app/miio/miio.js:968:57) at /usr/src/app/routes/control.js:10:12 at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5) at next (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13) at Route.dispatch (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3) at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5) at /usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22 at Function.process_params (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12) at next (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10) at Function.handle (/usr/src/app/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:174:3) {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:28:13.404Z"} POST /control 200 152.027 ms - 7 info: Control >> {"id":"56681072","cmd":"brightness","data":54} {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:28:17.221Z"} info: Requested to control by ST >> [philips.light.ceiling] >> {"id":"56XXXXXX","cmd":"brightness","data":54} {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:28:17.222Z"} warn: philips.light.ceiling is not supported to set brightness!!!! ID(56XXXXXX) {"label":"Mi-Connector","timestamp":"2018-04-14T18:28:17.225Z"} POST /control 200 9.769 ms - 7

Did you modified also models.js file?

I tried it 2 minutes ago, but it didn’t help. It still always looks like turned on, even if it is turned off. Doesn’t respond to any action.