[OBSOLETE] Mi Connector (Xiaomi and Yeelight)

Any way to incorporate zoned cleaning for the vacuum into this like HA can do?

Yes auto detected.
Remove it from your phone first

Forward progress but still not working. I got the Flora to be detected (note that there are 2 devices at play here; a vacuum and a Flora, vacuum works fine). It shows up in SmartThings but no data is getting populated. The logs don’t say anything obvious but my guess is the BT connection is failing beyond the initial discovery. Not sure why given that there’s no movement or change in location of the Flora.

Here’s a log snippet.

Any progress on this?
I’m having the same problem.
I’m using a Raspberry Pi Zero W.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I don’t know exact model name. If it’s not new that button is supported basically.

Maybe it doesn’t work on Pi Zero

Press a TEMPERATURE.
It needs a DDNS address setting & router port forwarding.

Or probably, a Docker’s bug.
Could you make a version without Docker to try?

can you integrate xiaomi mi candle?

Actually I’m wrong. Mine keeps crashing (on Windows Docker). Where is the log file located? I thought it was in config/connector.log but there is nothing there.

should i set this up in my router, what port do i forward? any insturctions will be much appreciated.

nothing turns up even if i press temperature. just toggles between humidity and temeperature.

Port forwarding 30000 in your router.
Out-In port 30000:30000

Set a External Network Address on mi connector smartapp.
Value is your ddns address:30000
ex) xxxx.xxx:30000

And then press a save button.

Mi connector docker is not working at Windows.
Log file is config folder.

What is communication type of your candle?
Bluetooth? WiFi?

WiFi version is supported on mi connector.
I don’t integrate bluetooth version.

mi candle is bluetooth

mi candela

Is there anything I can help test? It works, it just crashes after a few hours.

Can we set some kind of authentication for the Web Management, for security reasons.

HTTP Basic authentication, maybe…

Hi,

I’m getting the following error:
This yeelink.light.ceiling3 is not support now
Device Info >> yeelink.light.ceiling3 [{“life”:2263,“token”:“ef3d6977eec5e2ff466a0XXXXX”,“mac”:“XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX”,“fw_ver”:“1.5.9_0043”,“hw_ver”:“MTK7697”,“uid”:“1576193506”,“model”:“yeelink.light.ceiling3”,“wifi_fw_ver”:“20180702211408”,“ap”:{“rssi”:-35,“ssid”:“XX”,“bssid”:“XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX”},“netif”:{“localIp”:“192.168.1.151”,“mask”:“255.255.255.0”,“gw”:“192.168.1.1”,“gw_mac”:“XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX”},“mmfree”:57224}]

I’ve put the XX to hide my info.

same for the following:
This philips.light.downlight is not support now
evice Info >> philips.light.downlight [{“life”:5679,“token”:“aacad5c32b48d27ac53XXXXXXXX”,“mac”:“XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX”,“fw_ver”:“1.3.0_0021”,“hw_ver”:“ESP8266”,“uid”:1576193506,“model”:“philips.light.downlight”,“wifi_fw_ver”:“1.5.0-dev(7f7a714)”,“ap”:{“rssi”:-46,“ssid"XX”,“bssid”:“XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:xx”},“netif”:{“localIp”:“192.168.1.154”,“mask”:“255.255.255.0”,“gw”:“192.168.1.1”},“mmfree”:3408}]

I’ve managed to get it working using the test3 repository.

Is there a way to add more scenes to the yeelight ceiling light script? and also for the philips.light.downlight ?

How can I modify the scenes?

Please help…