Mfr:0000 prod:0000 model:0000 ver:0.00 zwv:0.00 lib:00

Hey Eric! Thanks so much for chiming in! I’ve tried repairing well over 30 times in a number of different ways, handlers, and SmartThings apps. I even put a long cable and extension cord on to bring the hub within 1 ft. of the device and get it far away from my other equipment. I’ve tried the bulb in several different fixtures/locations. I also bought a z-wave stick and updated the firmware to 2.3. Nothing helped…

ONE THING finally did work to allow me to not have all of the zeros. This procedure listed here: Hub Firmware Release Notes - 17.12/17.13/17.14

1. Reboot Hub
  2. Exclude device
  3. Reboot Hub
  4. Wait for 5 minutes
  5. Start “Add New Device” on ST app
  6. Wait for 5-10 seconds and then starting the pairing steps on the device
  7. Pairing completed within 5 seconds and identified correctly with all parameters and even correct device handler

This is a CRAZY process to have to follow, but, sadly, while it fixed the 0000’s, it is still showing “ZWAVE_S0_FAILED” under the security field and when I try to associate the bulb with an Inovelli switch, the switch shows the association info in the IDE, but the bulb shows no trace of it. I’m assuming this is because it is not matching the S0 security that the switch is setup with.

I opened a support case with SmartThings and they told me to switch to a different brand bulb (I was shocked to read that!). I feel like this is some configuration or software issue, not a hardware issue, but not sure how to prove it at this point.

It is mentioned earlier in this thread about too much reporting, but I’m not understanding how to reduce it. I do have setup with “211” devices (a mix of Zigbee, Z-wave, and virtual, 26 of which are Inovelli ), but I wouldn’t think that should be maxing out my system, right? It is a V2 Hub.

Thanks again for your help. I really want to get these bulbs working right and enjoy them (I have 8 more to pair once figured out) instead of pulling my hair out! :slight_smile: I do have an active support case for this open with your team as well, but it taking a bit to get figured out. Any ideas you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Eric J.