Manav Gangwani Tech Enthusiast Short Intro

Hello myself Manav Gangwani, a tech enthusiast with a passion for coding, hardware tinkering, and problem-solving. Experienced in programming languages such as Python, Java, and JavaScript, with a background in computer science and a knack for troubleshooting complex issues. Hobbies include building custom PCs, exploring emerging tech trends, and participating in hackathons to innovate solutions.

I’m new to this community, I’m thrilled to be a part of this community. I look forward to engaging in meaningful conversations, exchanging ideas, and contributing to our collective growth and knowledge. Let’s envision and build a brighter future together, using our expertise, passion, and innovation.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I eagerly anticipate the exciting journey ahead.

Best regards,
Manav Gangwani

Welcome!

You may already know this, but just to be sure: this forum is for people using the Samsung SmartThings ™ Home automation platform, so all of the questions and answers are assumed to be in that context.

The typical SmartThings customer has a Samsung smart television or appliance, does not have a standalone hub, has fewer than 15 devices, and doesn’t use any custom code.

In contrast, Forum members tend to fall into the “power user” category and have a lot more devices, many do do have standalone hubs, and some have a technical programming background, but we’re still all talking about the SmartThings platform and how we use that.

Since it sounds like you have a very strong technical background, and you didn’t mention SmartThings, you might be looking for a different kind of community. Or at least something brand agnostic.

Reddit has several popular forums of this type, including their Home Automation subReddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeautomation/

Also, you may already be familiar with it, but there are some fun technical discussions on the Reddit “build a PC“ subforum you might enjoy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/

Anyway, if you do happen to be using the Samsung SmartThings home automation app, you should find some interesting topics here, just be aware that many people are not programmers or hardware maker types.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes