Making my location's diameter smaller

I have my garage door opening when the presence is near by. Well my garage door opens when I’m still a good distance away. Is there a way to make the diameter of my location smaller?

Thanks to all in advance.

Go into “My Locaions” and click on the gear icon. Scroll down until you see a map with a red pin that has a circle around it. Select the green plus sign. From that screen you should be able to move the pin or change the diameter of the circle. There is a limit to how small you can make the circle.

Note: I assume you’re using your mobile device as the sensor. The mobile device is only as good as the gps on th device. When I was using my iPhone, I sometimes received notice that my garage door was opening when I was 10 blocks from my house.

Thanks Keo, do you think the presence fobs would work better for the garage? I would like to be a little closer to the house before it opens, or put a 45 second delay after it detects the presence.

Well, I just switched to a fob with hub v2 and it’s been flawless so far. I don’t know if it’s the fob or the hub, but it is better than it was on V1.