MAJOR webCoRE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2000 Community Users & Brand New Dashboard!

10 Likes

FYI: If you are viewing the Dashboard on your Mobile Phone and using Chrome for example for your browser, if you don’t see the new layout, then goto Options (in your browser) and Request Desktop Site. This will load the new formatted Dashboard.

Nice job guys!

1 Like

Come on! Can this get any better!!!

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Should the dashboard be light gray and non operable, where no switches work?

I cleared the cache.

OK, I thought that.

LOL you may want to reconsider having two items called Dashboard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to ask, Why Visors?

:slight_smile: I anticipate the answer or thoughts behind it.

It has to be something recognizable globally, not just UK. Even as slang, I don’t see that in the US. Just my own thoughts. @ady624 before this becomes final, maybe a public voting to weigh out additional potential titles. :smile:

If the Tiles could be moved around dynamically, they could be called “Dragon Drops” :joy: I’m joking!

1 Like

Thumbs up from me! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Much improved layout. I will play more later for functional elements, but from what I have played with so far, it’s definitely a huge improvement on something that was already pretty d.mn great. :grin:

I think it looks fantastic. And I like that we can hide the panel on the left - that leaves a lot more space for viewing piston states.
Maybe you could consider an option which will allow us to hide the count-down timers on the right in the same way?

I assume the iOS app also has the new look?