LynTec Remote Control Breaker Panel support?

Has anyone looked at the TCP/IP APIs of the LynTec RPC Remote Control Breaker Panel yet? I’m wondering if there might be a way to get it to talk with the SmartThings Hub as a group of power outlets and current sensors. They appear to be using the Square-D PowerLink standard if that helps any.

Just had a look, there’s no documented API, however it has a web portal for the RPC device which would make it very easy to sniff out the traffic with Fiddler to control the device.

Have done a very similar thing with my Tado devices so shouldn’t be difficult. But the person programming it would need the device to test and sniff out traffic…

I have seen a few posts about people looking for a smart house breaker panel, so I figured I’d ask and see if anyone had tried this yet before starting a new project. If I don’t hear anything by mid-september, I’ll assume that no one has given this a go yet and will clear out some lab space and give it a try myself. Need to complete a few other projects before I try to tackle this.

Thanks!