Lyasi Wifi wall switches (Sonoff plus Ewelink Cloud)

Did you flash anything onto that KS-602 with the push button? I picked one up as well as I think a tactile button is better than a touch button when it comes to usability. Do you know what the pin out is for the LEDs? I plan on flashing Tasmota onto it but wasn’t sure on the GPIOs.

Haven’t done any flashing yet. I will try to try this coming weekend.

I was able to flash the KS-602S (push-button version) with Tasmota. I haven’t verified the relay control yet, but LED works with standard Sonoff config. I was able to flash with the topboard - using the J1 pins and pushing the button down to put the device in flash mode.

I successfully flashed Tasmota as well. I have it configured as a Sonoff Touch. Everything works but there is a short delay from pushing the button and the relay reacting. Not sure if it’s because Sonoff Touch isn’t the right choice or if there is some other issue.

When you said you flashed it with Sonoff Touch, do you mean the Sonoff Touch firmware and run the custom DH for Sonoff Touch? Or controlling it via eWeLink from IFTTT? The later has a lag of around a second. If the first method is used, it should be instant. I have an original Sonoff Touch flashed with the custom firmware and using the custom DH. It works perfectly fine without delay.

I’m going to try a 3-gang wall switch running on Tuya SmartLife app to see if any of the custom Sonoff firmware and DH works.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WIFI-Smart-Wall-Switch-Touch-Light-Panel-APP-Control-For-Amazon-Alexa-Echo-Home/173056726290?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=471814454362&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Here’re the picture of the top control board in the switch.

UL is a must

1 Like

I flashed it with the Tasmota firmware. Then I selected it module as being a Sonoff Touch. I control it via MQTT in my own local node-red system. The delay is very minor, less than a second. I do not use the stock firmware or any stock apps. They delay is only when hitting the button, using MQTT it is immediate.

Does someone knows how to turn off the wifi led indicator once its setup and working. I cant sleep with those two bright blue lights in my face.

Thank you!

What settings did you use to flash it I’m having issues

Do you have full instruction on your method using MQTT?

Bought this a few weeks ago and thinking of flashing TASMOTA to it! I’m wondering since tasmota and mqtt can handle a three way switch better could one set up the switching with an automation? Or would the whole travel (red) wire in the box be the hindrance?