Lowes website

Nice, I just bought my wife one last week. I’ve got electric envy at the moment.

Also if looking to get a level 2 charger, look at diy building one. $250-400 all completed, depending on parts, and cable length.

Have the Electric motor werks JuiceBox pro 75A being delivered this week. Figured I might as well prepare for her Tesla now, instead of saving $200-$300 & only getting 30A-40A one. Then having to upgrade in a couple years .

Now I just need to get National Grid to give me a smart meter & the rate discount for EVA

1 Like

They aren’t so smart…:

http://sciencebulletin.org/archives/10940.html

I have a friend who barely uses any electricity, to the point he knows EXACTLY how much he’s using even without the traditional meter. Since they installed a smart meter, they are quoting and charging as if he’s using twice the amount of electricity that he actually is.

It’s so bad it’s getting to the point that it’s costing him more than the discount he gets for having a smart meter in the first place.

I’ve got a few 10% off Lowes.com codes left over if anyone needs one. Cheers!

Throw one my way?

I’m always in need of a Lowe’s coupon if you have any left. Thanks!

Don’t forget you may get a 30% tax credit for device and install. For me, as long as I can charge to full between 12:02AM and 7:00AM, I am super off peak.

I don’t get all the Wifi interface for a charger. There was a Bosch model that had that feature when I installed my 30A charger, but it made no sense as the car is the actual interface and the charger is just a plug that is started by the car.

Is there a new version of the Price Checker Script, mine stopped working?

Just tested mine works fine. Original script with no revisions

Do you have a link to it?

Asking for a decryption key

Mine came from the original site put up by the author which has since been taken down.

@egoods do you have an updated Mega link to the Lowes script?

I found it, but installed and it doesn’t work. Tampermonkey says it is running but doesn’t pop up.

Something I saved from another SD user right after original script went MIA:

You could try it: https://github.com/gopherxx/Lowes-price-checker

From Chrome setting - extensions. Should look like this:

at link worked, but only with Tampermonkey Beta.

Your good then?

Like screenshot shows I have both TM and TM beta installed but only TM activated.

Lowe’s having a sale on most GE Z-wave switches and other items until 3/27/2017, with parcel shipping available from most stores. Don’t forget to use coupon codes and bring your total above $50 for free shipping.

A few notables:

12724 Paddle Dimmer - $32.99 (25% off)
12722 Paddle On/Off - $27.99 (30% off)
12729 Toggle Dimmer - $29.98 (25% off)
12727 Toggle On/Off - $27.99 (30% off)

5 Likes

Thanks. This enabled me to finish out what I needed and some of these are getting hard to find now the Z-Wave Plus models are replacing them.