Lowes website

Do you have any adware/blocker Add-ons installed? Perhaps it just requires an exemption for the site.

Thanks. That did it.

Nucleus Anywhere Intercom (Works with Alexa)
Union, NJ

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I wanted another to send to a family member.
Saw my first computer in Union NJ in the early 70’s. There was a room full of washing machine size boxes spitting out punch cards and spinning large reels of tape.

1 Like

Can someone point me where this script is located ? just curious wanted to take a look.

I had no luck so far , been reading about these threads but couldn’t locate the script :frowning:

The script is no longer available from its original source. Check out the link above for the script and install instructions.

I hadn’t even run the script. All I did was open it :rolling_eyes:

I see that often after a cpl searches. Just switch IPs.

I have the script on a cpl PCs. On the one I use the most I’ve noticed that recently the item page will open then close and a slightly different page (same item) pops up.

This page

VS

this page

Getting the same results even when the IP is changed. I’ve used CCleaner and spybot to remove any cookies, etc. Checked things out with Hijack This and didn’t see anything new.

I hadn’t even run script yet , was just bouncing around the website myself searching for things. Opened script set stores , turned down to 5 queries & page refreshed to forbidden access.
Looks like they are really cracking down on us.

Has anybody even found any deals lately? I check a handful of products 2-3 times a week and haven’t seen squat.

Nada thing

Regarding the script, AWS went (is still) down and basically broke the internet today. Could be related. Also affecting ST I’d guess (they’re having trouble, per their outage email).

Regarding recent deals, I snagged a couple GE switches for roughly $24 each after a $15 off $50 coupon and some filler items to get to $50 for free shipping. They showed $30ish and shipping was available. Got them a couple days later. Deal is now dead. :frowning:

I check the GE switches and the Iris products very regularly and have not found anything recently. Generally, only a couple of stores will have a sale price and it has been basically assured that shipping has been turned off. It seems like they’ve really buttoned up the pricing since the Nest Protect deals now over a month and a half ago.

Here’s my deal. As mentioned, it’s no longer shipping from this store.

I wasn’t even looking for HA. Daughter bought Ford Fusion Energi last night so was looking for level 2 EVSE . So far Lowe’s is the most expensive retailer. $100-$300 higher for comparable units.

Now do I go with the 75A unit & add a 100A subpanel to power it? Be ready when she trades this in on Tesla in a couple years ? Or just go with 30-40A & add a 50A breaker to current panel ?

Add the 100A sub-panel. Quicker charges. Fewer tow bills.

1 Like

No tow bills , it has the Hybrid backup LOL. Batteries to work, gas for trip home unless she can convince someone to install charge stations at work. Park closer to an outlet & use the 7 hour 120v charge cord

2 Likes

Use m.lowes.com to run the script from your browser. I’ve never been
blocked when using the mobile version of the website.

You laugh, but I used to have a diesel pickup truck. There were two light poles in our parking lot with outlets on them, and in the winter, I always carried an extension cord in the truck in case I had to work late when it was cold. It took some fast-talking to get the maintenance manager to turn them on for me.

1 Like

Script is working fine right now