Lowes website

Iā€™d rather see a cement mixer for 50% off than another request for a coupon code when the instructions to get them have been posted 20 times

11 Likes

Iā€™m enabled, script is runningā€¦ no check price box unfortunately. Maybe an outdated code?

1 Like

I know you all get hungry when you are setting up those HAā€™s

https://www.lowes.com/pd/PayDay-1-85-oz-Payday-Candy-Bar/1000100227?AID=10935405&PID=6147012&SID=iym6fugy000025g300e43&cm_mmc=AFF_CJ--6147012--2470763-_-10935405

80% off retail. KILLER DEAL

2 Likes

You insinuating that weā€™re nuts ?

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t gonna say itā€¦

Us old guys might remember when 30Ā¢ was 2 or 3 candy bars, not 80% off sale price for 1.

4 Likes

I miss the penny candy store that used to be down the roadā€¦Sigh.

To you youngā€™ns, this is not a euphemism like ā€œdollar storeā€ were everything is ā€œa few dollars,ā€ no I mean you got a handful of cinnamon bears for a penny, or a few gummy worms for a penny. Or candy cigarettes that blew ā€œsmokeā€ for a penny.

Now, they are an embarrassment to society.

3 Likes

I am only 26 but I came from a small town in Maine with about 120 people and we had penny candy in the 90ā€™sā€¦ Ahh what memories

1 Like

Yep, Back then we had to walk 2 miles to school in the snow & heat and it was up hill there and back.

2 Likes

Wondering if you can get diabetes from second hand candy cigarette smoke?

3 Likes

That 5 miles up hill both ways is why we didnā€™t get diabetes from all that penny candy

2 Likes

There were 42 of us living in a paper bag in the middle of the roadā€¦

Credit to MP for that line. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1

The instructions have been posted

Luxury.
GC

What part of Maine? Ever hear of Corinna?

I love Maine beaches. We used to spend summers in Kennebunk Port when the George H. was in office. My advice when on vacation in Maine. Donā€™t shoot fireworks at the POTUSā€™s home.

1 Like

Can I ask that the non deal discussion be taken elsewhere?

I get email notifications for when things get posted to the Deals forum and itā€™s just noise to me as I donā€™t need to know where people are living or how much candy used to cost.

3 Likes

Not to start any trouble but judging by your profile you have yet to contribute towards any deal and you just recieve notifications when there is a deal so you can get in on a deal but not hep others. Why not just periodically check back in instead of blasting everyone. Yes, I will just stick to related deals/questions but this is a forumā€¦ and people do talk on forumsā€¦ at least the ones I have been a part of.

6 Likes

Anyone on here with the script that wants to look up an item for me? I wanted to see where I could find the cheapest one, hopefully I have friends around there. I can give you a $15 off $50 code if you help me out! PM me, thanks in advance!

Perhaps at the very least, all coupon requests can be done in a different thread. That seems to make up the majority of the noise.