Lowes website

can someone give me $15 off $50 CODE?

1 Like

all of the codes i have gotten have said they were redeemed already

All the codes out there are already redeemedā€¦

go to that site and read the thread. tells you how to generate.

3 Likes

i have it working, but i dont notice it doing anythingā€¦

First make sure the script is enabled in Tampermonkey:

and then when you search for a product on Loweā€™s website, a green ā€œcheck pricesā€ button should appear:

Go here: https://www.lowes.com/pd/SYLVANIA-LIGHTIFY-60-W-Equivalent-Dimmable-Full-Spectrum-A19-LED-Light-Fixture-Light-Bulb/1000083113

On the product page, right under the blue menu/search bar, you should see a green button that says ā€œCheck pricesā€.

Do you have this working in FireFox? If so, mind sharing how you installed it in Grease Monkey?

I installed it about a year ago by clicking " install script" from the now defunct website where it used to be published

Not much to be found anymore. When you do, your lucky if it ships. Weā€™ve beat them up pretty bad a few times which Iā€™m certain sent a a few reds flags. Iā€™ve had better luck getting one or two of an item than buying 4 or 5. Had placed two orders for the same thing. One shipped. One canceled.

I too tried not to abuse them too badly. Well except for those Iris Modules on Thanksgiving, I placed 5 or 6 orders for 1 at ( was it ) $8, free shipping. They all shipped.

I found something cheap that no one had mentioned, I ordered it without telling anyone because I wanted to see if it wasnā€™t abused if they would still cancel it.

They cancelled it. Basically just looks like the only way is if they donā€™t catch it in time and it gets sent out before they can stop it.

2 Likes

This is pretty much why I only shop local stores for in-store pickup, even with the script. I know most of the shipping orders are getting cancelled these days. At least with in-store, you know for sure that they have it (they call you if they canā€™t find it/counts are off/etc.).

1 Like

So is there not a way to get this script to run in FireFox these days? I installed Chrome (which I donā€™t use or like) and Tampermonkey and tried to use the instruction post a while back for this setup with no luck. I think Tampermonkey has changed its interface slightly and the last step in the instructions above do not have a matching location to paste the code.

I understand that most if not all of the shipping deals are being cancelled, but it would be nice to simply search the 5 local locations for price and stock levels.

Iā€™ve had more in store PU orders cancelled because they couldnā€™t find it, than I have warehouse orders. Always fun to walk into the store go pick up the items and bring them to service counter.
" Can I help you ?"
" Yes I ordered these online last night and somebody called me this morning & told me that you didnā€™t have them and cancelled my order"
ā€œOops that wouldā€™ve been meā€
" Well is there any reason I canā€™t buy these ?"
ā€œNoā€
ā€œOkay, Well I want the online price and to use my online discount code tooā€
ā€œIā€™ll need to go get a manager to approve thatā€

THIS ^^^^ happened to me before I even knew about this script :slight_smile: Paying with a gift card complicated things even more, as the refund took a few days and had to find another method of payment for the in-store purchase.

That has been my life at Home Depot and Lowes. I see they have 4 in stock, place my order, go to get the item, huh they all dissapeared. I caught a HD employee moving a wrench set that I left to another bay so he could buy it after workā€¦ Came back an hour later with my father and grabbed a little stand and got it off the shelf. He was not happy and tried making some foolish excuse.

Side note:
Are all deals found shared here, or just electrical/gadgets? Do people share power tools, etc? (Canā€™t help it I am addicted)

We " try" to stick to HA related device deals, since this is a HA forum

4 Likes

But we need power tools to install those HA devices so share away :smiley:

1 Like