Lowes website

Could someone help me with a link for a calculator for codes? Tried the slick dealso codes and they didn’t work.

the extension doesnt seem to work for me. says it is no longer available

downloaded and enabled it in tampermonkey/chrome - how do I use this? And what do I need to edit to reduce the number of requests per second?

Same thing happened to me one time. I told them no, I want the item, so they sent it to me.

Was it the same store you “ordered from” that called to cancel or just random?

Wow wish they would call me on all my canceled orders, and offer to send. Lol

My order was canceled. Called Lowe’s customer service they said the lock was on clearence in that store only and shipping was not available. The shipping option was an error on there end.

Yeah that was the only time the store that was supposed to fulfill an order that got canceled agreed to send it to me anyway. Not the one with the steep discount.

As others have pointed out, lowes has some employees that seem to care more about the company’s bottom line than others. Whether you get one of those people involved in your order fulfillment process is just luck of the draw.

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of luck getting some errors in the past few months. But sometimes stuff gets cancelled. I really wonder what happened to the creators of the script…they are totally MIA. I hope we can find someone that knows about code/javascript if it stops working…its an awesome tool.

I would guess Lowe’s had something to do with it. I am not sure why else they would scrub the Internet of it like they did

I would agree. Fortune 50 companies don’t like to have their servers hacked.

I wouldn’t consider scanning each stores published prices hacking their servers. It is just compiling publically available information.

3 Likes

Is the script using their server to search and return results?

Yes, each time you click that “Check Prices” button it is downloading 1,750 webpages (one for each lowes store) to scrape the pricing and store availability. Just use it sensibly, and lower the default time between requests.

That alone would be enough for a company to do their best to block it…

When it comes to HA stuff I’m not sure there’s much more I could use at this point, so my searches are few. That is until the new stuff comes out :blush:

When I use the script, I limit my search to stores that I can drive to. I do this for a few reasons. It’s less load on their servers, the search takes much less time to complete, if I order for in-store pickup I will get a phone call if the item is actually out of stock, I don’t have to worry about orders being cancelled due to pricing errors, and really 99% of the time when there’s an awesome deal to try to take advantage of at a specific store someone posts it here anyway.

Edit: Also, I worked at Lowe’s for three years at three stores in two nearby districts, so if something is screwed up with an in-store pricing error, I can go to a friendly location or drop the right names and usually get the price I want. That’s a nice bonus to shopping locally, for me at least. :wink:

1 Like

They’re definitely catching on with the shippable clearence errors…all of mine have been cancelled lately.

Can i get a 15 off 50 PM PPPLEase :slight_smile:

2 Likes