Lowes website

Maybe I should go short on LOW this quater

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to that you need to be facing North before you subtract the cat whisker.

Hereā€™s a 50 off 250ā€¦470005213262202ā€¦expires 1/25

how about Lowes coupons as a separate thread for all the code requests?

4 Likes

+1 on new thread

2 Likes

Please donā€™t post codes, only PM/DM to people that ask.

While I kinda agree, itā€™s not actually that difficult to generate your own. The link to the main SlickDeals thread on how to do this has been posted a few times that contains all the information you need:

Since " we" have been posting that link with instructions at least once a day ( usually multiple times a day) it is obvious to me that some people just find t easier to ask rather than follow instructions.

3 Likes

Whats the cheapest way to purchase a $148 item at Lowes? I have a Merchandise Card, but it donā€™t think its possible to use in conjunction with an online discount code.

Why would you say that ? Store credits are currency not discount.
If a single item for $148 your options are 10% off any purchase $15 or spend another $102 and use $50 off $250

Merchandise cards are different than gift cards. They can only be used in store.

1 Like

I have a cpl in store $10 off $50 I can Email you to print

1 Like

[quote=ā€œRLDreams, post:1129, topic:47698, full:trueā€]Since " we" have been posting that link with instructions at least once a day ( usually multiple times a day) it is obvious to me that some people just find t easier to ask rather than follow instructions.
[/quote]

Then perhaps itā€™s time to just start posting the link to Slickdeals every time instead of actual codes.

Teach a man to fish and all thatā€¦

4 Likes

I canā€™t seem to get an order through (tried twice and both cancelled, though one actually ā€œshippedā€ before they initiated a return). Good luck if you want to try:

Kwikset Kevo Bluetooth smart deadbolt V1 @29.85 in ā€œUpper West Side, NYā€ store; normally $199

I donā€™t think it currently directly integrates with ST, but thereā€™s a Kevo hub available, and it might be possible to write an integration.

How do you guys find these deals?

I see Union city CA for $139 as the only " non-standard pricing " with shipping available
Spartanburg SC has 1 avail for pickup for $35

Are you considering zero inventory stores when you look? Thatā€™s probably why youā€™re not seeing it.

Not much point stores that donā€™t have any LOL

Thatā€™s not how it works - you order from a store that will ship, and itā€™s actually shipped from a distribution centerā€¦ doesnā€™t matter if they have stock or not.

Thereā€™s an IFTTT channel for the Kevo locks.

If anyone has a 15 off 50 code, please pm me.