Lowes website

Hi, could someone send me a 15/50 code please. Thanks.

done___________________

Also, I’ve noticed that the bulbs that @crispyward mentioned for $11.24 seem to be no longer carried by many Lowe’s stores. I bought them for $9 a couple months ago, but my local store didn’t have enough to cover my order. They never restocked, so finally, I went in last week and they upgraded me to the A19 tunable for the same price.

While I was there, I noticed a new item# for the whites (though they had none in stock) at a higher price than the old ones and there were 2 versions of the tunable whites (though there don’t seem to be any differences).

TLDR; get those $11.24 while you can.

I noticed there are 3 different dimmable white A19 listed on website. Specs are the same, so looks like Sylvania is following Philips lead and just releasing new/different bulbs and not changing the name/specs just to confuse the consumer. Lucky break getting upgraded to tunables for same price.

1 Like

470000 then any 4 numbers xxxx then current code 4 numbers.

Ex 470000xxxx6200

Plug that number into a bulk check digit calculator like

http://www.morovia.com/bulk-check-digit-calculation/index.php

It will output the correct last digit so u don’t have to keep trying 0-9 until you get the right one.

1 Like

Actually it’s 47000RABCDcode(X)

Leave X out of calculator, that is what you are generating

you can run R as 0-9 at one time and get 10 codes with the valid X

If always using 470000, that is why all your codes are coming up as previously used.

1 Like

I would also vastly appreciate a 15/50 code. I have a 10% off movers code I can give in return!

1 Like

Could really use a 15/50 code for a purchase! Thanks.

Done & Done

Circling back to confirm I got everything I ordered. Amazing deal. Now I’ve got 5 Protects to install today and that completes my smoke detector replacement project.

Do you generally spring for the faster shipping on these deals? I’m wondering if I have a better shot if I pay a few extra bucks to rush it.

No, I go for the cheapest. Still gets here fast for me as the fulfillment center is very close. It did take a week to actually ship though.

Fair enough.

One last question, when looking at items that ship from others stores, stock doesn’t matter, right? Like if stock is zero but shipping is available, doesn’t matter?

Giving my previous order of another item a second shot (not the nest, something else). Let’s see how it goes.

Yes, as mentioned above, orders are not fulfilled from the store(s). They will fill your order from a fulfillment center.

I could use a 15/50 coupon code or 10% off code I would greatly appreciate it .

1 Like

Could I get a $100 off $50.

Been looking for one of those for a longgggg time.

3 Likes

I do remember there was 20 off 50 for a while

1 Like

Can someone send me some $15 off $50 please.
I need at least three.

Gottcha covered