Lowes website

@jhamstead’s codes were good last week. Following the algorithm generated responses of valid codes until a few days ago. Then the codes were used. I found my last valid one around 14 hours ago, but while I was watching TV and deciding how to meet the $50 requirement, the code was used.

Now, it generates responses that the promotion code has already been used, until I hit invalid promotion code (which I think is the result of my not understanding the algorithm). Variations on the algorithm result in response of invalid, or that the promotion is no longer available.

I suspected the same as you, that the algorithm changed.

After trying the algorithm with the same results on several invalid codes, I broke down and purchased a promo code from ebay for $0.99 in frustration, and without hopes of receiving the code or it actually working if I did. Lo and behold, it worked!

So, the algorithm is still working for those in the know of how to generate them and farm additional ones.

Yeah, many of the codes I generated resulted in a response that the promotion was no longer available.

Go to his Slickdeals post to keep current with new expiration dates.for codes

@Lolo The 6195 code line has expired as of 12/20. The 6196 code line follows the same rules.

470005438661965 <- valid code

6196 expires 12/27

1 Like

Lowes has Iris motion 3326-L 15% off for 25.49. Prior to the firmware update would have bought several of these but now mine are dropping off the network like mad so holding off for now.

weird those have been solid for me its smartthings own sensors that have been dropping or reporting 67% battery and completely dead.

@jhamstead
Thanks for the follow up. However I’m still not able to generate a valid new code using the method you provided. Is that approach still appropriate? Alternatively, you can PM me a valid code:)

I finally figured it out! Thanks for the help!

Thanks for this! I really hope someone that knows how to code can take on the development of the tool if the website changes and it stops working! It’s SO useful!

I just started to get into ST hub and would’ve been nice to get all these great GE zwave deals on 12730 fan, 12724 dimmer and 12722 switch earlier this year. Hopefully there will be a next round of clearance soon as the new zwave plus switches replace the old stock.

1 Like

Yep that’s what I’m waiting for, I need 11x12724’s and 3x12730’s still!

1 Like

How did you guys check price these days? The script page shows “Script does not exist.” :frowning:

Seems like the author took it down. It still works if you already had it installed, and anyone who has it installed can copy and paste the code so new users can install it.

1 Like

theres a post above with someone that copied it on github…took me a while to figure it out, but I got it to work. Wish we could get in contact with the creators of it to find out what happened. I have ZERO coding skills and will really be bummed out when it eventually stops working/needs a code change to work again.

1 Like

If anyone can send me a current $15 off $50 code, I would be grateful.

Try this.

It checked and it worked before this posting.

It is used. Can you send me a PM? Someone else used it very quickly.

Nevermind. I am set. Thanks.

1 Like

I need a current code. Anyone got one they can PM to me. $15 off $50 please. Looks like the series last listed has expired.

slickdeals has a list of current codes. I just used a $50Off$250 yesterd