Lowes website

Finally some GOOD NEWS from Lowe’s. Got and email that Tap is scheduled to ship 9/6. For a pleasant surprise is says I need to contact them if I want to cancel the order, not that I need to contact or else they will cancel the order.

2 Likes

So I got an email saying my 12723’s had been delayed, I thought because I ordered more than they said they had in stock, but a little later I get a transaction notice on my card followed by an email saying my ordered had shipped.

They canceled my order without my OK. I called them and the person tried to help but there were none in stock. I will try again after the 9/6.

1 Like

For anyone using KevinJ’s excel code to generate coupons, I got it to work but it took nearly 5 number generations (and running through 0-9) to find one that worked Be sure to keep an eye on the errors Lowes returns, if it says “this code has already been redeemed” you can toss that code and start with a fresh one.

Thanks for putting that script together, I can see it getting a good bit of use.

Edit: Here’s the excel code altered for 10% off (tested and working): ="47000"&RANDBETWEEN(0,9)&RANDBETWEEN(0,9)&RANDBETWEEN(0,9)&RANDBETWEEN(0,9)&RANDBETWEEN(0,9)&"4861"&RANDBETWEEN(0,9)

1 Like

The 15 off 50 expires on the 15th. New codes are already in the mail. Please post any new codes you find. Don’t forget to X out the appropriate digits if you plan to use that code.

1 Like

Might want to give it a try today. I was checking my order and they are in stock again & on sale for $99 with ( alleged ) 2-3 day delivery

I saw them online for the $99 but my screen does not have an option for shipping and says unavailable from local stores. I will not give up!

Mine has shipping 2-3 day delivery , OOS for in store PU

It worked for me. I just used it.

Picked 3 of the nest protect in arlington for $50 each… driving to pick them up today… thanks

is this battery or wired version ?

Silly length restriction.

1 Like

Odd math. I bought 2 from that store on Friday.

I got the same email earlier saying it was delayed. Just now I got another one saying my order had been cancelled. I tried to order 2 of the 12723. Figures

They may have had more than 7. Those inventory numbers on the website are frequently wrong. I only confirmed they had the 3 I wanted.

1 Like

Not to rub it in but… I recieved a notice that my 12723s shipped earlier today with a Fedex tracking number, I ordered 8 with a $15 off $50 coupon and free shipping so I ended up paying $7.41, I’m pretty happy with that. That’ll cover my house and my parents (who’ve recently caught the automation bug). Thanks to everyone who posted info, it was much appreciated.

1 Like

When I order mine I was told they had 5 and 3 were being held for a customer. (Guessing they were yours)
Hope we all get them.

I ordered a cpl extra. I should have 2 if you need them

Starting to believe I might actually get my $65 Tap. Still shows as pending on Lowe’s site, no shipping info. Other than the email claiming it was scheduled for tomorrow. However they finally charged my CC. They usually don’t charge CC until it ships.

1 Like

@egoods. No worries I’m glad your order went through.

@tommyincville. I reordered last night, this isn’t the first time they have cancelled an order. I’m hoping this 2nd order goes through like they have in the past. If not I’ll send you a PM, thx for the offer.

1 Like