Lowes website

I must have a different version of the script than you do as mine didn’t have that structure. So I added this after line 2492…

storeData[‘3293’] = { Name: “Chelsea”, City: “Chelsea”, State: “NY”, Zip: “10011”, Lat: 40.7409028, Lon: -73.9948196, Address: “635 Ave of the Americas”};

Just ran it… it worked. Also, mine seems to be working on the main website as well, not just the mobile site.

This script was recently updated and works better: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11275-lowes-price-checker

Can run it on Mobile or Desktop version of the site.

Chelsea is not in it but easy to add

2 Likes

Got it working. Thank you

Just realized it was the one I was using, just was updated recently.

from @warbirdphotog posts:

storeData['3293'] = { Name: "Chelsea", City: "Chelsea", State: "NY", Zip: "10011", Lat: 40.7409028, Lon: -73.9948196, Address: "635 Ave of the Americas"};

Chelsea zip 10011 store has the contact sensors back to their cheap $13 price now that the iris sale is done

4 Likes

Any way to modify script to show only stores with available parcel shipping? That would be so awesome!!

1 Like

+1 for this! That would be super helpful.

That’s good news, although the price on the Motion Detector didn’t go back to the cheap price. :frowning:

You guys got me searching on Lowes again lol. Anyone have one of these? Wondering if it will work with ST :slight_smile:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_771409-89744-DRSPNG1___?productId=1000040033&pl=1&Ntt=iris

Yes, that’s how I found the Iris Smart Plug in the other thread. I’ll post my script mod here and to the author when I get to a computer tonight.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with chicology(the mfg, who by the way were very pleasant/helpful and instantly a Human picked up! Yes an Actual Human! Less than 2 rings!)

The bad news is that they don’t make any motorized blinds right now, so they didn’t know why it said works with iris. I also confirmed on the product specs page that it says “motorized - No”

1 Like

That’s Awesome! I didn’t really mind copy pasting locations, but why do it if you have to?!

wow thank you sir! I was about to pick up a few of those lol, need to automate the curtains and a sliding glass door :smiley:

I would love to automate my curtains, but They aren’t easily automated and were too expensive to justify replacing =( Maybe some day. Although I work for a glass company and some day I would like to have the front of my house redone in curtainwall with Sage Glass.

Ho-lee Crap. I don’t know if I love this site or hate what it’s going to do to my bank account. Used the Greasemonkey script. and was able to score a great deal! I just got 6 GE 12727’s and 5 12728’s for UNDER $150.

Oh and if you find a lowe’s location that doesn’t show parcel shipping as available, try a different computer or wait a day. I found this pricing last night, but couldn’t choose parcel shipping. Today, I could (and quickly did before it changed)

1 Like

Also noted that the ordered devices don’t always ship from the ordered store. Mine are coming from two much more local stores.

1 Like

Here is a modified version of Phillip Cazzola’s Greasemonkey Lowe’s Price Checker script version 3.0.2 which displays shipping availability. It seemed to work for me but if you have problems let me know – or submit a PR :slight_smile: I’m still learning GitHub but it’s fun to get to say that for once! I sent an email to Phillip to let him know about these minor changes so maybe some parts of this could make it into his official version. In the meantime…

https://github.com/wphampton/lowes-price-checker

3 Likes

This is awesome, thanks!
Just so I know I did it right (and not a criticism!), this displays when shipping is available but does not include it as an option to limit results, right?

You are correct – I just made it print “Yes” if shipping is available and nothing if it is not. Can definitely be taken that next step though, that would be nice.

I just put a slightly different version out there that cleaned up some debugging output in the console I forgot to remove.